Milan baros! - Facts...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:38 pm

MudFace wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:Anything you can come up with as a fact that supports he's class player and convince us all he's worth being first chioice at our club.

My take on it...

13 goals in all compitions.

Including a hatrick (2 penalties) against Palace and a brace against Millwall.

Good enough to be ours first choice?

so you believe in stats :)

If baros was bad,cisse worse as you're saying now....
how come crouch with far worse stats is good enuff for you?  :suspect:

Do i believe in stats? In what way? Do i believe that with stats they can HELP you make a judgment on a players ability? Yes i do. Do i believe they're the be all and end all? No, i don't.

Do i believe that because Sissy scored more goals against :censored: teams in the CL qualifyers he's better than Crouch? Give me a break.

Look at the league goals, 2 of Sissy's were penalties, Crouch missed his penalty, yet still has the same number of goals in the league.

I've already explained why Crouch is a far better player than Sissy will ever be. I'll do it again quickly for you as you are to much of an overgrown fuckit to understand...

Crouch can pass the ball to a team mate and can control a football. He also works for the team and closes defenders down instead of standing there with his hands on his head wondering why he's so :censored:... ala Sissy.

You're nearly as big a :censored:wit as that other Moron who comes on here under different user names, you're the only one on the board who rates Sissy and Traore and whats more is you're the only one on here who's got now life.

Infact, if i'm honest, i know you aren't a Liverpool supporter, you're a :censored: taker from another board, i know exactly who you are from about 3 other sites. I'm not going to respond to anything else on this matter, i'm simply going to bait you in every post, then when you bite, you'll get banned... sound unfair? It is, but had you not been such a complete and utter fucktard everyone would be calling for me to get banned and not you... :D

:kungfu:
115-1073096938

Postby 66-1137139704 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:57 pm

:D

Thanx for the compliments but uh,am not gay.

If crouch is as good as you say(and i sincerely wish he were),it would surely amount to something....goals,assists and yes we wouldnt be discussing this :)
There is no proof he can do the things you say he does...get yourself to games or watch telle and you will agree with me.
Did you see the charton game for example?
Cisse,the one who you are calling names,did play well on the right and had more shots on goal than crouch who was the striker...in fact crouchy had no shot on target :no

As for all those calling for my banning...they are a bunch of brainless idiots like you :)
66-1137139704

Postby kopite_1232002 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:27 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Anything you can come up with as a fact that supports he's class player and convince us all he's worth being first chioice at our club.

My take on it...

iv still got his shirt from that game hangin up in my woredrobe, i liked milan good player
kopite_1232002

Postby banana » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:30 pm

I thought this post was about Baros?

FWIW I think we miss him at the moment. He was a good player with an eye for goal. As long as we did not have an adequate replacement lined up for him we should have kept him.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1137139704 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:36 pm

banana wrote:I thought this post was about Baros?

FWIW I think we miss him at the moment. He was a good player with an eye for goal. As long as we did not have an adequate replacement lined up for him we should have kept him.

i miss baros too
66-1137139704

Postby LFCNUTTER » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:40 pm

stu_the_red wrote:
MudFace wrote:

My take on it...

so you believe in stats :)

If baros was bad,cisse worse as you're saying now....
how come crouch with far worse stats is good enuff for you?  :suspect:

Do i believe in stats? In what way? Do i believe that with stats they can HELP you make a judgment on a players ability? Yes i do. Do i believe they're the be all and end all? No, i don't.

Do i believe that because Sissy scored more goals against :censored: teams in the CL qualifyers he's better than Crouch? Give me a break.

Look at the league goals, 2 of Sissy's were penalties, Crouch missed his penalty, yet still has the same number of goals in the league.

I've already explained why Crouch is a far better player than Sissy will ever be. I'll do it again quickly for you as you are to much of an overgrown fuckit to understand...

Crouch can pass the ball to a team mate and can control a football. He also works for the team and closes defenders down instead of standing there with his hands on his head wondering why he's so :censored:... ala Sissy.

You're nearly as big a :censored:wit as that other Moron who comes on here under different user names, you're the only one on the board who rates Sissy and Traore and whats more is you're the only one on here who's got now life.

Infact, if i'm honest, i know you aren't a Liverpool supporter, you're a :censored: taker from another board, i know exactly who you are from about 3 other sites. I'm not going to respond to anything else on this matter, i'm simply going to bait you in every post, then when you bite, you'll get banned... sound unfair? It is, but had you not been such a complete and utter fucktard everyone would be calling for me to get banned and not you... :D

:kungfu:

Didnt you know you cant disagree with stu the red he knows everything about everything
LFCNUTTER

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:39 pm

MudFace wrote:There is no proof he can do the things you say he does...get yourself to games or watch telle and you will agree with me.

No i won't because i understand the game of football.

You admitted in another thread you haven't been to a live match since 2001, i've been to 12 Liverpool matches this season, i went to about 30 last season, the season before about 30 again, and before that didn't miss a game for about 7 years.

I go and watch the side live, not on tele, i don't watch games on the radio like you. I don't rate Cisse and Traore because quite simply, they're shit excuses for footballers. The lads aren't even remotely talented in anyway shape or form, hence the reason Cisse can't hit a barn door and every time Traore plays we conceed a goal.

Idiots like you come on forum's claiming to know it all, yet you don't understand the basic concepts of the game of football. You use pathetic attempts at stats as an arguement, not taking into account anything that remotely resembles the truth.

Cisse one on one with the keeper against Villa, heavy touch and its safely into the keepers arms.

Cisse one on one with the keeper against Luton, heavy touch and into the keepers arms.

Cisse 4 yards out from the goal at old trafford under no pressure with an inch perfect ball to his feet with over half an empty net to hit the ball into... Its in the stand.

Thats three without even thinking about it.

He's as good a footballer as you a poster.

The people calling for you to be banned is over half the forum mudface, is Jonnymac an idiot? Is Leon an idiot? Is JBG? and StMichael? And the other half the forum? Is Lando an idiot?

Insulting alot of people there mudface... Alot of us would get a yellow for calling that many people, infact i got 3 yellows for calling 7_Kewell and Anne Bancroft dickheads...

Be carefull what you say you dork. :D
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:40 pm

LFCNUTTER wrote:Didnt you know you cant disagree with stu the red he knows everything about everything

:sleep

Stop whinging, you're boring everyone.
115-1073096938

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion