Chelsea will be managed by mourihno - What now?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:09 pm

Better get used to it guys....Foolier will be here next season  :(
Best we can do now is to "get over it" and be as positive as we can. Our last few games are critical.Lets hear nothing but full support at our next two home games.
I don't like Foolier but was pleased to see his comments regarding Stevie G and Mikey. If he manages to hang on to them I will forgive him for the past two seasons of sh*te and give him one last chance.Next season will be "sh*t or bust" for Foolier.  :p

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:14 pm

it's houulier's last chance saloon next season because it's the last year of his contract. :)
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Scottbot » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:32 pm

I agree with Woof. Its time to face facts - Houllier will be back next season. It kills me to do it, but i am slowly begining to accept it.

Can't see the board giving him a new contract so i am hoping O'neil stays on at Celtic for another season + doesn't recieve any devent offers in the summer (surely he won't go to Spurs!)

The only way i see him going is if the Chairman steps down and someone like Morgan gains more of a foothold in the club. Did you the club are still selling tickets for the Middlesborough game with only 3 days to go! Money talks - but are the bnoard listening?
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:06 pm

Curbishly doesn't have what it takes to win the premiership. Mourihno and O'Neil have the right ambition and as far as I can see ability to take Liverpool up a few steps.
Why would Curbishly be better than Houllier?
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion