Enough of the rubbish - Don't kid yourself

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redmikey » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:44 pm

Anelka?

i would rather have heskey back. at least he past the ball and wasn't off side every 5 mins.

:p
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby drummerphil » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:50 pm

Irish_Red wrote:when i posted my first couple of comments they were rubbish i think we all agree on that !!!
but ya i think we would have a real good player on our hands if we could knick him!

Rotated players in the chelsea squad like---- Eidur , cudicini, shaun wright philips and even damien duff could easily be tempted to a club like liverpool if we put forward a decent offer( i wanted us to sign Joe Cole last janurary   i think we might have got him too )

i would imagine 12mill would easily get us duff, with duff and kewell swapping wings through the match.....
prob even a better prospect would be SWP  instead of Simao ( would only cost a few million quid extra)

can you repeat that,i cant quite hear...........hello hello are you there...............

oh dear you cant reply and there was me thinking we could be buddies..........well what can i say.........

fúck off you racist piece of shít.........seems apt.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:52 pm

i really am sick of so called experts telling people who say 'mori , cisse , crouch are   ' that they know nothing about football and lfc.

Stop with the B.S  if we had good strikers we would be up there with chelski  maybe even ahead of them---stop talkn rubbish saying crouch offers us this and cisse that and mori never scored goals( he was always in a team that scored ie Real so it wasnt a problem)

Cut the . Fowler is back -great...
now we need  players like OWEN

ANDY JOHNSON

DEFOE
                                  ANELKA
                                  LARSSON
not saying this is my want list -these guys are just off the top of head but  don;t dress up the situation - we have sh...it forwards,
class midfield
class defence
class goalie

There will be re...tards tellin me this and that but you know its through........

iv my ideas and others have theirs but i laugh at freaks saying crouch assits others-  talk
crouch at best should be in the everton team

1)Why don't you support Ches*hit? they have more than 10 world class players. with this "move" your friends wont lauging at you again.

2)To have a world class players in the team , doesn't  not mean that you will winning all the titles every season and makes "profit". Look at your new team. Yes they win EPL last season but they lose more than 100 M in total. ( good luck with you new team )

3) As for Liverpool, again Rafa idea is very clear. "we just buy players with the right price".
LiverpoolMadman

Postby stoney » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:59 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:1)Why don't you support Ches*hit? they have more than 10 world class players. with this "move" your friends wont lauging at you again.

2)To have a world class players in the team , doesn't  not mean that you will winning all the titles every season and makes "profit". Look at your new team. Yes they win EPL last season but they lose more than 100 M in total. ( good luck with you new team )

3) As for Liverpool, again Rafa idea is very clear. "we just buy players with the right price".

well done madman, your longest ever post, keep it up  :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Robbie Fowler is Back » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:28 am

Irish_Red wrote:its the truth .........

cisse is an absolute donkey!
Morientes- i have hope for him
Crouch   maybe a sub

iv backed these player their entire lfc careers ( friends laughing at me ) but im fed up of them!

I for one, think you have a decent point. Fowlers' return actually inspires people to think we now have a striker who knows how to find the back of the net!

Cisse, 14million?  he's repaid about £3.64.

Morientes is abviously not a prem player.

Crouch, is a good player on the other hand, and can offer a lot.

Me personally, would sell Moro an Cisse, and use the cash to re-buy Michael owen.

Alternatively , Imagine if we had a striker like Henry? the impact on our attack would be dramatic.

People wonder why we arent winning the league, and this is that very reason. HAd we beaten Man Utd, Brum, and Chelsea tomoz, we would have the points to worry them slightly.

Our defensive efforts and our clean sheets/ unbeaten runs are going to waste, and the reason is so obvious. Although Rafa has consistently said, he wasn't looking for a striker, then he goes and signs me, for free from Man City! the signs of a rational man? ???

instead of just slating this Irish guy, a contructive response would be more benficial, don't you all think?

:cool:
Robbie Fowler is Back

Postby Owzat » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:59 am

Sabre wrote:Well, I don't like a poster saying other poster's content is bollox, and that applies also for Irish red, needless to say. Irish red, I see your point, and I agree with that at some extent, Crouch's performance is not great, neither is Moro's so both should receive actually the same critics. Cisse's been rightly bashed though, and there are many reasons for it: Complains when subbed, little help defending, etc. Let's see if we all learn to put our points without saying "u talk bollox"

I didn't expect anything but the bandwagon mocking/disrespect of someone's opinion. Stats don't lie and no matter what you think of each of them on their merits or otherwise Cisse, Morientes and Crouch have not scored enough goals. So for all those saying Irish Red "knows nothing about football" and feeling safe because they know everyone else will ridicule his opinion you are the muppets. Not one of those strikers has scored this year and sooner or later the goals will dry up as they have done. If you "know" so much about football you'd be able to predict these kind of things rather than bleat on about how wonderful things are and talk out of your ar$es all the time. I have no time for any idiot who says our lack of goals up front isn't a concern because they obviously don't have a clue. Goals win matches and you employ strikers to score goals............
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red squirrel » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:56 pm

Owzat change your avatar....

I thought you were Barry Belfast!!!!    :D
Red squirrel

Postby Effes » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:00 pm

Edited...
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red squirrel » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:08 pm

Owzat wrote:
Sabre wrote:Well, I don't like a poster saying other poster's content is bollox, and that applies also for Irish red, needless to say. Irish red, I see your point, and I agree with that at some extent, Crouch's performance is not great, neither is Moro's so both should receive actually the same critics. Cisse's been rightly bashed though, and there are many reasons for it: Complains when subbed, little help defending, etc. Let's see if we all learn to put our points without saying "u talk bollox"

I didn't expect anything but the bandwagon mocking/disrespect of someone's opinion. Stats don't lie and no matter what you think of each of them on their merits or otherwise Cisse, Morientes and Crouch have not scored enough goals. So for all those saying Irish Red "knows nothing about football" and feeling safe because they know everyone else will ridicule his opinion you are the muppets. Not one of those strikers has scored this year and sooner or later the goals will dry up as they have done. If you "know" so much about football you'd be able to predict these kind of things rather than bleat on about how wonderful things are and talk out of your ar$es all the time. I have no time for any idiot who says our lack of goals up front isn't a concern because they obviously don't have a clue. Goals win matches and you employ strikers to score goals............

I think that the fact Rafa has bought Robbie back is enough reason to sugest he's not happy with the current strikers at the team.

Lets face it they've been pretty poor in front of goal...

Gerrards been the best finisher in the squad since Owen left and quite frankly thats not good enough.

But its not all doom and gloom.....Robbies back to save us....Hip,hip!!
Red squirrel

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:54 pm

well done madman, your longest ever post, keep it up   

Thank you !!! :D
LiverpoolMadman

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion