Pm recieved... - Nancy boys...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:33 am

??? And this has what to do  L.F.C.?
Its all very very childish and immature  Image
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:36 am

GunGod wrote:People here always like to complain about silly posts and/or pms but this thread is just as stupid as those which they complain about. As I've said before, perhaps we are just as responsible for all the shi.t there are on the boards.

Granted, Hustler is being a nuisance. But I can't help but feel that you guys started this thread just to gang up on him by virtue of knowing that you have the moral high ground.

So what's the moral of the story? People ganging up on others and feel good about themselves in a cyber place. Worse, you start to talk about Hustler being aborted, not being born and all the nonsense. He might be a nuisance but he might be just 12 for Christ's sake. Need we go so far?

In the very first place to stop idiots like Hustler you just don't reply to him. Period.

Hustler perhaps, is not the only attention seeker around here.

Exactly. :D
Last edited by 115-1073096938 on Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
115-1073096938

Postby Woollyback » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:55 am

how about we all just grow up a bit and ignore him?  ???
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:07 pm

I got a lovely PM off him as well but I'm sorry lads and ladies, if I let this thread continue, the risk of him coming back for more attention seeking is greater and we all get away from Liverpool chat and end up arguing with him. 

Today is a big day for Liverpool, Robbie is back and we should all be getting excited about that, not about Hustler.  If he shows up again, just report him to me without getting involved because he loves it when he thinks he is getting under peoples skin.

I'm going to Anfield tonight and I can't wait for the roar when the crowd see him for the first time.  Any Robbie discussions going on today? :D
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum