The s*n - Has ian rush forgiven?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby el_stinger » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:59 am

Glofut wrote:And now all my posts have been deleted. Gutted. Moderator, did you really think I'd knowingly post with that :censored: appearing. FFS.

faggot!!! get outta this forum!!! Kiddy Fiddler!!!  :angry:
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:08 pm

el stinger. it might not be him. theres a thing about using links from the urchins site. dont do it. read the psot by JBG. and stay away from using stuff from other sites unless u r sure whats going on
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:18 pm

Posted: Jan. 29 2006,00:52 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being in OZ since 1981, until I came across this forum last year I was totally unaware of how that partucular newspaper reported on the Hillsborough tradgedy. Like all sensible people I was sickened and appaled by the spin that was given all in the name of making a headline and selling more papers.

Unfortunately, my feelings toward the press are such that if it wasn't the S*n then it could have been any of several other tabloids who would likely have done the same thing if they'd thought of it first.

My question (following) is not meant to condone any persons actions nor to be disrespectful to the people involved however I would be interested to know if the reporter and editor responsible are still associated with S*n?

Holding a (for want of a better term) "grudge" and I know it is justifiably more than that against an organisation or general group of people for an extended length of time creates the opportunity for 'hate' to be passed from one generation to another long after the initial event is a distant memory.

Careful people.

grude.. How can people print that filth and not be brought before some kind of justise. B@stards.

Gutted rushie has seen fit to take money from them and i don't care if none of the w@nkers who wrote that story still work there or not. But have pride in our own fans who have always remembered 96 true reds who lost their lifes to watch a football game with diginty.

if you want page 3 buy the sport :angry:
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby Red Indian » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:26 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:I'd like to think that Rushie hasn't sat down with a reporter from the pile of shite and given them an exclusive interview but unless you're able to actually ask rushie to his face or were there when the interview was conducted we'll never really know whether it was exclusive or whether there was a group of reporters in the room with rushie. We all know what bullshit that wrag comes up with andso the word EXCLUSIVE could mean that the way the story is written is exclusive in that wrag. (hope that made sense!)

I'm not gonna condemn rushie at this point 'cos we don't know whether he's only spoken to them or whether it's been a group of reporters but if he has i'm extremely disappointed in him.:( :(

I agree with the above post.  I 've seen Rushie's comments on several internet sites aswell.  So there's no conclusive evidence that he actually gave an interview to the rag in question.  I sometimes read the Daily Mail & Mirror and you often get the same comments from individuals in both sets of papers.
Red Indian

Postby Gaunt » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:52 pm

el_stinger wrote:
Glofut wrote:And now all my posts have been deleted. Gutted. Moderator, did you really think I'd knowingly post with that :censored: appearing. FFS.

faggot!!! get outta this forum!!! Kiddy Fiddler!!!  :angry:

JBG made a topic about this lfcurchins site in general discussion, its stickied up the top of the page mate, take a read, he honestly may not have known.
Gaunt

Postby Sean » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:54 pm

I was in Liverpool recently for my annual visit to anfield.  I was very surprised to see the Sun newspaper on sale in the shop next to the Justice for the 96 office.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:24 pm

Sean wrote:I was in Liverpool recently for my annual visit to anfield.  I was very surprised to see the Sun newspaper on sale in the shop next to the Justice for the 96 office.

surprising indeed, how anyone in liverpool could a)sell or buy that filthy rag knowing the truth or b)be blissfully unaware of the whole situation is beyond me   :no
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:43 pm

The pieces Dawson referred to are syndicated interviews, which all the national papers will have received from PA Sport. The same Rush quotes have been all over all the papers this weekend.

That's why The Sun can't claim that it's an "exclusive" with Rush. If they did so, PA would almost certainly sue them.

Pretty much anything else, such as "Steven Howard talks to Ian Rush" is clearly fair game, however, as a Sun writer has rewritten the text to make it look as though it's a new piece. There's no copyright on quotes.
ivor_the_injun

Postby Glofut » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:32 am

Quote (Glofut @ Jan. 29 2006,00:46)
And now all my posts have been deleted. Gutted. Moderator, did you really think I'd knowingly post with that :censored: appearing. FFS.

faggot!!! get outta this forum!!! Kiddy Fiddler!!!

Yeah, cheers mate and thanks for the reasoned thinking there. The picture was Stevie G with the Euro Cup. Not my fault some weird :censored: goes on through the Urchin's site with their pictures, which as has been said is now commented on at the top of this forum.

Use a bit of common sense, mate. (Which I will by using naff all from that site ever again.)
Faith is a passionate intuition.
Glofut

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:46 am

Sorry but anyone who reads tabloids can't be seeking to read "the truth". All the tabloid papers are life-reckers, I think their behaviour is deplorable.
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion