New liverpool kit '06-'08 - Is this for real?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redmikey » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:55 pm

They were on another thread mate. they are a training top of an american SOCCER team .

No one will know until a couple of days before the offical date unless you work in a chinese sweat shop
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby redmikey » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:57 pm

I like the mock ups but the one with anfield on was pants.

but as long as reebok feck off with there cheap looking iron on badges i will be happy
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby Beaty59 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:00 pm

redmikey

Yes I believe they are called the Adidas Americano Tops. Adidas has the contract to make all the MLS kits next season. I beleive a few MLS teams will be using this design as well as either team or training wear. So does this not give more validity to the design it being a BRAND NEW OFFICIAL ADIDAS DESIGN??
Beaty59

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:08 pm

The image posted above has already been posted elsewhere on here but i've put it in for those of you who ain't seen it yet as it also shows a possible trackie top as well.
There is no proof from any reliable sourse as yet that these are anything like what the kits are gonna look like but from a couple of different sources it has been mentioned that these are going to be the colours of the new shirts so i wouldn't be surprised to see something along these lines when the shirts are finally unveiled. One major factor that would have me believe that they are going to look like this is the fact that they don't bear any resemblance to any other shirts currently worn by a team from elsewhere in the world unlike the other examples which are obviously modelled on the Denmark Int'l shirt and some MLS shirts from the states.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:34 pm

Beaty59 wrote:redmikey

Yes I believe they are called the Adidas Americano Tops. Adidas has the contract to make all the MLS kits next season. I beleive a few MLS teams will be using this design as well as either team or training wear. So does this not give more validity to the design it being a BRAND NEW OFFICIAL ADIDAS DESIGN??

No because MLS Adidas designs are different from the rest.  :sleepy:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Gareth G » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:32 am

Out of everyone, I'd stick my money on Micheal Yip being correct, the guy has every Liverpool shirt made since 70 / 80's bar a few. His kit knowledge is second to none and I'm banking on him getting this one right.

BTW Beaty, I'm praying our new kit's don't look like the one's you posted, they are horrific.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mikopool » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:55 am

That last pic looks legit, but I thought Carlsberg made some bs deal to get the lettering green on all of our away kits. That or I am talking out my :censored:.
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby AussieKopite » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:21 am

mikopool wrote:That last pic looks legit, but I thought Carlsberg made some bs deal to get the lettering green on all of our away kits. That or I am talking out my :censored:.

Maybe they convinced Carlsberg to allow them to make it red so it looked better. The away kit in the last pics seems to accuratley reflect our current Spanish influence.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mikopool » Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:24 pm

It appears either way that our top next season will have a badge bigger then this years away kit, we are supposed to show off our club, but not with some bloody sticker thats smaller then the sponsors logo. I do agree however, the kit should make half our club feel right at home :laugh:
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion