Toffees - Just gets better and better

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby El Nino_#9 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:48 pm

You have just got feel sorry for these guys (not!).
i mean, nothing has gone right for them pre-season. whether it be signing players, keeping players or even winning games!

here is a list of things that come to mind that has made everton's pre-season poor-
-(TRANSFERS)-
-SISSOKO SNUBS EVERTON,
-FERRARI SNUBS EVERTON,
-GUERRORO SNUBS EVERTON.

-(PLAYERS)-
-CAHILL REFUSES TO SIGN NEW CONTRACT!
-PISTONE GETS RESIGNED DUE TO THE FACT THAT EVERTON REALISE THEY CAN'T GET ANYONE BETTER!

-(GAMES)-
-LOST TO BOLTON AND MAN CITY!
-LOST TO....THAILAND UNDER 23's?!?!?!?

If pre-season is a sign of whats to come for the toffee's this season then i can't wait!!! i can't wait to see them in champions league. they'll get slaughtered!!!!

Here is even a e-mail taken of a everton fan of a evertonian forum showing his views on pre-season-
(his lost it completely...and i don't blame him one bit!!!!!

Posted By: blueballzz - 24/07/2005 17:03
Subject: pathetic READ ON.......

HOW CAN U ALL LOOK FORWARD TO THE START OF THE SEASON!!!!! WE DREW AT MOTHERWELL,LOST AGAINST AN UNDER 23'S THAI SIDE,LOST AGAINST MAN CITY THESE ARE NOT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALITY BY FAR WE HAVE BEEN A DISGRACE PRE-SEASON.... CANT GET ANY ADDITIONS! TO THE SQUAD WHAT ABOUT THIS FORTRESS FUND BO**OCKS! WE ARE A MESS INTERNALLY FOR GOD SAKE IT'S TIME TO HIT BACK AND E-MAIL WYNESS,GREGG,WOODS AND KENWRIGHT AND LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE FULL OF EMPTY PROMISES AND DREAMS AND BEFORE U REPLY WITH oh we dont want to get in debt! boo hoo WAKE UP AND REALISE WE ARE A BIG ENOUGH CLUB TO ATTRACT INVESTMENT BUT OUR DIRECTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS ARE NOT LETTING THE CLUB USE ITS FULL POWER DUE TO VERY OLD FASHION BUSINESS IDEAS!! OK I JUST HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST!!!! GOD HELP OUR MOYSEY

hahahahahahahaha!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:50 pm

not in liverpool fc general discussion please. It's hardly about us.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:02 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:You have just got feel sorry for these guys (not!).
i mean, nothing has gone right for them pre-season. whether it be signing players, keeping players or even winning games!

here is a list of things that come to mind that has made everton's pre-season poor-
-(TRANSFERS)-
-SISSOKO SNUBS EVERTON,
-FERRARI SNUBS EVERTON,
-GUERRORO SNUBS EVERTON.

-(PLAYERS)-
-CAHILL REFUSES TO SIGN NEW CONTRACT!
-PISTONE GETS RESIGNED DUE TO THE FACT THAT EVERTON REALISE THEY CAN'T GET ANYONE BETTER!

-(GAMES)-
-LOST TO BOLTON AND MAN CITY!
-LOST TO....THAILAND UNDER 23's?!?!?!?

If pre-season is a sign of whats to come for the toffee's this season then i can't wait!!! i can't wait to see them in champions league. they'll get slaughtered!!!!

Here is even a e-mail taken of a everton fan of a evertonian forum showing his views on pre-season-
(his lost it completely...and i don't blame him one bit!!!!!

Posted By: blueballzz - 24/07/2005 17:03
Subject: pathetic READ ON.......

HOW CAN U ALL LOOK FORWARD TO THE START OF THE SEASON!!!!! WE DREW AT MOTHERWELL,LOST AGAINST AN UNDER 23'S THAI SIDE,LOST AGAINST MAN CITY THESE ARE NOT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALITY BY FAR WE HAVE BEEN A DISGRACE PRE-SEASON.... CANT GET ANY ADDITIONS! TO THE SQUAD WHAT ABOUT THIS FORTRESS FUND BO**OCKS! WE ARE A MESS INTERNALLY FOR GOD SAKE IT'S TIME TO HIT BACK AND E-MAIL WYNESS,GREGG,WOODS AND KENWRIGHT AND LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE FULL OF EMPTY PROMISES AND DREAMS AND BEFORE U REPLY WITH oh we dont want to get in debt! boo hoo WAKE UP AND REALISE WE ARE A BIG ENOUGH CLUB TO ATTRACT INVESTMENT BUT OUR DIRECTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS ARE NOT LETTING THE CLUB USE ITS FULL POWER DUE TO VERY OLD FASHION BUSINESS IDEAS!! OK I JUST HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST!!!! GOD HELP OUR MOYSEY

hahahahahahahaha!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

dont be too cocky mate, they are spawny b@stards.
after selling rooney this time last year they looked a shambles of a club and most peoples favourites for the drop but look what happened.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby DrTNT » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:59 pm

Although they have had a sh*t pre-season the team could use it to pump themselves up for the league and CL.
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

Postby PabloAimar » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:12 pm

DrTNT wrote:Although they have had a sh*t pre-season the team could use it to pump themselves up for the league and CL.

yehhhhh, maybe....

..or maybe they're jus sh1t! hahahaha  :D
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby A.B. » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:18 pm

Although they have had a sh*t pre-season the team could use it to pump themselves up for the league and CL.

They don't have enough depth to do well in the Premiership again, and the CL is a another story. They will be outclassed easily.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby zarababe » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:36 pm

.. it's true to say that the lure of CL 'qualification' games :D has failed to attract the players Moyes wanted.. having said that.. Moyes is a shrewd manager and has Benitez like qualities, in as much as he too is able to bring the best out of cr.ap players.. etc .. still think they will struggle.. while they have not recruited any names of significance.. others around them have.. and the team that finished 3 pts behind in 5th .. has signed 7 new players... :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:59 am

I'm surprised Everton are nicknamed the "Toffees".

Surely "Vaseline" is more appropriate???
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Afroman » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:17 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:I'm surprised Everton are nicknamed the "Toffees".

Surely "Vaseline" is more appropriate???

Why? because they do business by the back door
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion