Fecking bbc 2005 tv awards - Unbelievable

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:33 pm

so England beat one team, we beat 8?
o--kay........... :angry:
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Glofut » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:15 pm

Its such a farce, I dont even look out for awards for our glorious club anymore. I was AMAZED when Boy Wonder won Euro payer of the year, but then I realised we've never had a problem with the Europeans when it comes to recognition. When G Burley won manager of the year in 2001, I realised it had gone beyond annoying and become pure comedy.

Im gonna do a Keegan now --- I would LUV it, Id really LUV it if any future 'bongs' coming our way from the establishment --- BBC / the Windsors .. etc --- were resolutely THROWN BCK IN THEIR PASTY FACES (ala Beatles) with a resounding "TOO LITTLE !!  ... TOO LATE !!" from David Moores.

We dont need recognition from these bastids because were self sufficient and were used to seeing our incredible achievements ignored. Feck 'em.
Faith is a passionate intuition.
Glofut

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:32 pm

LETS BE HONEST THE BEST AWARD FOR OUR PERFORMANCE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IS SITTING IN THE TROPHY CABINET AT ANFIELD AND ANY OTHER AWARD FROM ANYBODY ELSE IS WORTH FECK ALL COMPARED TO OL' BIG EARS. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THE QUEENS HONOURS ARE DECIDED BASED ON PEOPLE SERVICES TO THEIR LOCAL COMMUNITIES AND IN THE CASE OF CELEBRITIES THEY ARE DISHED OUT FOR LONG TERM SERVICE IN THE WORLD OF SHOWBIZ AND WHEN IT COMES TO SPORT FOR OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENTS I.E. ENGLAND CRICKETERS BEATING THE OZZIES (THIS BEING OUTSTANDING 'COZ WHEN IT COMES TO CRICKET ENGLAND ARE SHITE AND IN THE CASE OF OLD JOHNNIE WALKER NOSE @ CASTLE GREY SKULL DROPPING A FEW QUID INTO THE LABOUR PARTY COFFERS THUS BASICALLY BUYING HIS KNIGHTHOOD.

AS FOR THE BBC AWARDS WHO GIVES A FLYING FECK ABOUT THEM IT'S NOT LIKE THE CLUB ARE GOING TO MARKET T-SHIRTS WITH 'LFC CHAMPIONS OF BBC TV AWARDS 2005'ON THEM ARE THEY?!
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:48 am

Hardly a surprise.

On MOTD Gary Lineker looked bored to death after LFC's match against WBA and apparently winning ten straight games in the Premiership only indicated that Liverpool were playing "particularly well" and then he said nothing more after that.

But you wait, when we eventually lose a game, then it will be doom and gloom from the BBC regarding Liverpool.

The "bubble bursting" and so forth.
  :suspect:
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:07 am

who gives a sh.it about these BBC awards anyway they mean fu.ck all. The wrong people got the awards, so what, get over it
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby zarababe » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:50 am

greenred wrote:The Liverpool lads brought more glory in Istanbul than the cricketers could do with a hundred ashes wins.No prize in cricket has the same worldwide prestige as a European Cup win.I know Rafa and most of the team are foreign and dont qualify for these things...but Steve Gerrard as captain should get some sort of award as a representative of the team.

similar to the thread of the BBC awards

http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=14765&start=40
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:05 am

Apparently, hoping for bad light and praying for rain is considered a bigger achievement than winning the European Cup.

Unless of course Manchester United win it.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:25 am

F*ck them all, the bunch of fairy b*stards. If they want to kid themselves that England winning the Ashes is anywhere near the achievement of LFC spanking the best in Europe, then fine.

Stupid w*nkers.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:54 am

I guess it's best not to get any awards.

I wouldn't want anyone to jump on the bandwagon and say "Yay!!!! They won the European Cup for England!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!"

I'll say "Erm....no they didn't, they won it for Liverpool Football Club and all Liverpool fans around the world, not for England, not for the UK, and definately not for the media who :censored: all over LFC while they were progressing through the Champions League while :censored: over Chelski".
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion