Where are you going for new year?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:23 pm

Had a few offers, some of the lads from work are going the Krazyhouse in Liverpool and wanted me to go, but i thought it would be too mad, Liverpool Town has never appealed to me at New Year.
So ive opted to meet a few mates for a few drinks in Wetherspoons in Kirkby, then im going to a mates cousins party followed by my mates party, all in Kirkby so ill be sound getting home.
So i wont see you all until 2006, let me know in this thread where you are all going, and have a great new years eve and a even better 2006!

All the best guys
Paul
82-1074641017

Postby drummerphil » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:55 pm

All the best mate.I find myself here in bed tonight,girlfriend and lad going to her sisters for family party,because i cant sit any longer than 10 minutes at the moment will celebrate on my lonesome and whoevers about on here.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:06 pm

A few pints of Guinness down the village pub...see in the New Year with the mrs and kids.Have a good one everyone.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:29 pm

Going my local, see the New Year in back at home and then back the local, probably until tomorrow afternoon like what happened over Christmas!!!!
jonnymac1979

Postby andy_g » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:57 pm

drummerphil wrote:All the best mate.I find myself here in bed tonight,girlfriend and lad going to her sisters for family party,because i cant sit any longer than 10 minutes at the moment will celebrate on my lonesome and whoevers about on here.

hey phil. listen mate - even if physically your own your own we're all there with you, ok? 2005 has gone out in style for you anyway, kidder. the bummer is that you're stuck in the s.hitehole which is stoke-on-trent. if i was anywhere near i'd come over and open a few tins with you - then when we're sick of tuna we could move on to the vodka.

i'll be having a quiet one. there's only so many alchohol and drug fuelled all nighters you can go to with a 2 month old baby - and its not many...

but have a blinder all you lucky, free, young barstards

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:06 pm

andy_g wrote:
drummerphil wrote:All the best mate.I find myself here in bed tonight,girlfriend and lad going to her sisters for family party,because i cant sit any longer than 10 minutes at the moment will celebrate on my lonesome and whoevers about on here.

hey phil. listen mate - even if physically your own your own we're all there with you, ok? 2005 has gone out in style for you anyway, kidder. the bummer is that you're stuck in the s.hitehole which is stoke-on-trent. if i was anywhere near i'd come over and open a few tins with you - then when we're sick of tuna we could move on to the vodka.

i'll be having a quiet one. there's only so many alchohol and drug fuelled all nighters you can go to with a 2 month old baby - and its not many...

but have a blinder all you lucky, free, young barstards

cheers matey and thanks for the sentiment cheered me up no end.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AlanHansen » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:24 pm

Going out tonight - DnB then some Techno, finishes at 10 tomorrow then an afterparty.   :cool:
AlanHansen

Postby stmichael » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:27 pm

AlanHansen wrote:Going out tonight - DnB then some Techno, finishes at 10 tomorrow then an afterparty.   :cool:

not doing MOTD tonight then alan? :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby kazza 1 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:38 pm

Going to my local. Just waiting on my taxi!!! There's cheap drink (2 miller for a fiver!!! Happy days!!!)
Will prob be on here at 12 though! I get drunk to quick and have to go home :(  So might see you on here later!!!
Gave a good one everybody, whatever you are up to!!! :buttrock
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:16 am

at ma m8s n :censored: as a fart! postin now usin ma PSP
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:57 am

I went down near the Sydney Harbour Bridge (Milsons Point to be exact) with soem friends and my cosuin from NZ to see the fireworks. It was very impressive, over $AU1million of fireworks off 2 barges in Sydney Harbour and off the bridge itself. Met some funny lads from Colchester (one a Colchester Utd fan and one a Manure fan) and a guy they knew from Scotland (Celtic fan). They were friends with these Danish people who were a good laugh as well. 

Good night overall. :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:42 pm

me & the mrs have friends up in newcastle, we take it in turns between newcastle & manchester for new year and it was our turn to go up there this year. 

didn't go out at night, just ate the most luxurious 4 course home-cooked dinner i've ever had in my life washed down with stupendous amounts of champagne, red wine & staropramen (not all in the same glass i hasten to add)

only downer was my little girl (nearly 2) getting up at 6.30am and it was my turn to get up & sort her breakfast out :sniffle
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:01 pm

Had a house party and got trolleyed.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:46 pm

Sydney

LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<