Why milan baros didn't start the game?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Stan Laurel » Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:09 pm

I couldn't believe about Cheyrou started up front with Owen and I know Heskey was dropped before the match and I was expected Milan Baros to partner Owen today against Fulham but why the earth Foolier chose Cheyrou than Baros, Cheyrou is not striker, he's supposed to be right-midfielder, I don't understand Houllier anymore. I feel sorry for Gerrard missed the penalty today.

We are in danger now cos we are on way to Old Trafford next week, we will be doomed, I love to stay positive, now I'm losing my postive feeling after Houllier messed around with the players today. But I still want Houllier out for goods!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:58 am

why didnt baaros start the game ? because houllier is a stupid w#nk#r I dont even know is there logic to playing cheyrou up front. its just stupid....
feel sorry for gerrard myself

we'll get a result at old trafford
keep your head up and stay positive. 

:)
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:10 am

I guess we are not going to see Baros start any of the next games. Not sure of the reason though.

But you can be sure of 1 thing, GH will pick Heskey in the starting line-up against Manure.

GH is digging his own grave.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:04 am

If Milan had any sense he would ask for a transfer because when Cisse arrives does that mean he will be the forth choice??
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:17 am

DrLiverpool wrote:why didnt baaros start the game ? because houllier is a stupid w#nk#r I dont even know is there logic to playing cheyrou up front. its just stupid....

... and because GH will do anything to put himself in another heart attack risk.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:41 pm

as dissapointed as i am I really don't think thats something to joke about.  Somethings are better left alone and that was certainly something we could all have lived without.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Owzat » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:44 pm

We need to be more positive at home, Owen effectively up front of his own is not a tactic we should be using at home. I'd be surprised if there are any changes for the trip to old toilet :(
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion