For the attention of everyone - Please read.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:10 pm

Well in Phil.  Really glad to hear your OK.

Merry Xmas!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:26 pm

Nice one Phil lad, glad to hear your good news. I bet you and the family are overwhelmed with joy at the moment.

You go out and have a wonderful xmas.

...and remember, you've always got pals on this forum because You'll never walk alone on here.

I'm made up for you.  :D
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:40 pm

Lee J wrote:Nice one Phil lad

watch out phil, the avon ladies been around at lee's again, he made up again  :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:38 pm

Lee J wrote:Nice one Phil lad, glad to hear your good news. I bet you and the family are overwhelmed with joy at the moment.

You go out and have a wonderful xmas.

...and remember, you've always got pals on this forum because You'll never walk alone on here.

cheers for that mate
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:08 pm

Great news mate
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:39 pm

merry xmas Phil...all the best to you and the family....
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:43 pm

drummerphil wrote:Can i just say thankyou to everyone who has sent me goodwill messages over these last few months.I would like to give a special mention to Lynds,Zara,Barry and Alan (judge) for the frequent pms on how i am coping,but obviously there are many more of you.As most are aware this last 9 months i've had prostate cancer,skin cancer (melanoma) been involved in a motorway smash with an articulated lorry and spent 2 weeks in hospital recently with my bowels bleeding.I had a CT scan 2 weeks ago as requested by my cancer doctor and i had biopsys taken from my bowels 5 weeks ago from the patch that was bleeding.I also had a MRI scan yesterday because of my back and neck injuries due to the accident.
The results of the CT scan and biopsys have come back and I'M CLEAR.................I NO LONGER HAVE CANCER..............!!!!!!!!!!!
The bleeding was caused by the medication i have been taking.
You can imagine how i feel especially with having two kids and Christmas so soon and today there have certainly been tears of joy.My team winning the champions league in the summer and the current campaign at home and abroad has lifted me no end, over this awful time in my life, and i will love the club until the day i die, as i will you fellow fans who i cant thank enough for your support.My back injury will take a bit longer but obviously its something i can live with,which with cancer is the complete opposite.
Promise me you will all have a great christmas because i will of that i'm certain..........

YNWA

Phil

Merry xmas Phil , thats great news !!!!!
66-1112520797

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum