South americans are better europeans - My opinion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:43 pm

Can you tell me how in Brazil do you say: congrats on winnin but now its time to :censored: of the forum.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:48 pm

fabmayor wrote:I would be happy to supply to you guys any information about brazilian football you guys would like to know.

In your opinion who is likely to be the next superstar of Brazilian football who will be picked up by a European team?

The Sao Paolo keeper looked very good, what age is he and has he ever played in Europe?
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gordy_123 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:51 pm

Lets just stop this and say Sydney Fc were the best team in the competition ok...ok great:p
gordy_123

Postby fabmayor » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:04 pm

john craig  - - --

In Brazil, we know that the best Brazilian player to appear will be Robinho, despite playig 4 months for Real Madrid, he has not showed what he can do yet, and soon you will see..probably in the world Cup, but the next brazilian player to be showing their magic is probably Cicinho, the right side defender of Sao Paulo, that played yeasterday, he has a pre-contract with Real Madrid but Manchester United is in for him.

Another great player that will certainly do some trick in Europe soon is Anderson from Gremio, he is 17, and has contract with portuguese business men so he will be probably taken to Portugal. that is the one you shoul look very close. ( his profile : http://www.gremio.com.br/site/portal/detalhe_menu.asp?campo=1580 )

Rogerio Ceni, the Sao Paulo Keeper, has been in ao Paulo for 16 years, he played already 650 games for Sao Paulo he was a substitute fro Zetti in the world championship that Sao Paulo won in 1992 and 1993, he was transfered from a very small team in the middle of Brazil when he was 16 and made all the way up.

He is the best free-kicker  in Brazil, he has scored already 45 goal, 15 penalties and 30 free kicks, he is the captain and everybody know he is the best goal keeper in Brazil, but after being in the 2002 WC as a substitute he said some thing that the coach assistant didn't like so they never call him back, lets see if he gets a new chance now.
fabmayor

Postby JC_81 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:10 pm

Thanks for that Fabmayor.

Cicinho looked like he could do some damage coming forward, not convinced by his defensive abilities though, maybe that aspect of his game will improve if he goes to play in Europe.

I'll look out for this Anderson guy
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fabmayor » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:13 pm

Yeah...that is why Sao Paulo played with 3 defence 3-5-2, because the two side players Cicinho and Junior are better attacking than defending.

if you would like to talk to me about football at any other time..feel free to e-mail me at mayor@uol.com.br ou MSN Messenger : fabianomayor@hotmail.com

regards
fabmayor

Postby Judge » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:16 pm

SOMEONE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEEEEEEEASE
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:33 pm

Between 1966 and 1986 of the six finals 9 of the finalists were European and only 3 south american. Eurpean was definately higher. Now South american footballers are better, in ten years time - who knows?
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Carlitos » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:05 pm

let me remember something:

The best soccer player from Brazil in 2005 was Carlitos Tevez... an Argentine...

stop crying, please.

now, that is boring for the people who support sao paulo, palmeiras and santos teams ins brazil.
:D
Carlitos

Postby A.B. » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:08 pm

stop crying, please.

Nobody is crying you c#ck s#cking arrogant motherfecking :censored:.

now, that is boring for the people who support sao paulo, palmeiras and santos teams ins brazil

P1ss off to your Brazilian forum then tumbletit, feck off this is a LFC forum. Not a ''Brazilian d#ckheads' forum
Last edited by A.B. on Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Carlitos » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:26 pm

A.B. wrote:
stop crying, please.

Nobody is crying you c#ck s#cking arrogant motherfecking :censored:.

now, that is boring for the people who support sao paulo, palmeiras and santos teams ins brazil

P1ss off to your Brazilian forum then tumbletit, feck off this is a LFC forum. Not a ''Brazilian d#ckheads' forum

Hi. i'm brazilian, i support Corinthians( :hearts ) team, and i hate the others braziliam teams, so, dear friend, i was supporting Liverpool( :bowdown ) against sao paulo( :( ) .

besides, "stop crying" is to any brazilian who is posting here that doesn´t support corinthians...

regards
Carlitos

Postby Judge » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:44 pm

i see youve met AB :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Carlitos » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:53 pm

Judge wrote:i see youve met AB :D

????
Carlitos

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:26 pm

Big Niall wrote:Between 1966 and 1986 of the six finals 9 of the finalists were European and only 3 south american. Eurpean was definately higher. Now South american footballers are better, in ten years time - who knows?

I think a European team will win the world cup this year, the Brazilians no doubt have fantastic players but so do we (england).
As do the dutch the spanish the italians and the czechs.
The germans at home will also be no mugs either.

I know the top Brazilian players play over in Europe but if anyone was excited by what Sao Paulo offered yesterday then i must of been watching s different match.

I congratulate them on winning the trophy...it obviously meant a great deal, i would of been happy if we won but not over the moon or anything (sort of like the carling cup is domestic level).
Tbh if we would of won though, would we really have fans on Sao Paulo websites criticising them and gloating.
I myself have better things to do.

I think Brazil will get knocked out in the world cup against Italy on penalties.....a strange prediction but it generally happens that a European team win when its in Europe, and the italians are a team who could keep it tight against Brazil and take them to pens.

Thats my opinion anyway.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:28 pm

Okay Brazilians, you won, conversation over. 

Liverpool has already moved on.
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion