Houllier today - What does everyone else think!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Woollyback » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:42 pm

Happy spliffery woof buddy!  :;):  :;):  :cool:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LardyRed » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:49 pm

pass the dutchie to the left hand side...
LardyRed

Postby JohnBull » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:03 pm

emlynisgod wrote:
red since young wrote:the time has come i am sorry to say that the bullet has to be biten ...for the good of the club a new main man has to be brought in and oneil is the only one for us ...keep tommo as he is just being loyal to the frenchman (cos of souey).. and we have to get rid of at least 6-7  so called players :O

sorry red but i think thommo has to go too! he's houlliers man now and we need fresh ideas and fresh blood! send him to leeds mate! they got dom matteo let them have pinnochio!! :D

seriously thommo is liverpool through and through but its time for a change top to bottom!

Thompson started out at EVERTON and got dropped after two weeks. Got a start at Liverpool as a midfielder and due to emeregencies and Paisley's good brain was dropped back into defence where he good a good job (but no where near as good as he seems to think) . When we were blessed with the Hanson/Lawro partnership Thommo was dropped from the long term plans but had the nerve to go into the managers office and shout the odds. When told his fortune he spat his dummy out and f##ked off to Sheffield Utd.
Later brought back as the token scouser he was forced on Souness. While Souey was away getting his heart put back together Thommo showed his real class after a Utd game when he did his big "I AM" in the boot room in front of Brian Kidd and the rest of the Mancs second string. "Souness is finished and the job's mine". Kidda went straight back to Fergie and repeated. Fergie phoned Walter Smith at Rangers and told him. Walter who is a good mate of Souey came speeding down the M6 and grassed Big Nose.
Souness returned and got shut of the back-stabber straight away. Traitor Thommo then sued the club "he loves" for millions but finally accepted 18 grand - says it all !!!!
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Supermarius » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:39 pm

JEEEEZUS john Bull you know yer stuff?
Where do ya get your info from? ????
Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Manchester United Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

A: Shoot the United Fan. Twice.
Supermarius

Postby DrLiverpool » Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:17 am

Like you said he knows his stuff.

Its all up in the ol' mind.

Whats all this ranieri man for the job bull. Ranieri is successful because he had 100mil (+) to spend in one summer , houllier has had 100mil to spend in 5summers + winters. Houllier (that right houllier) could be a success at chelsea. His got the squad and big moneys incase he wants a few frenchies to feel at home. Its like real madrid houllier could be success thee as well just buys to central defenders and his sorted. question:why does no real madrid coach realise that there are strikers midfielders and defenders on the pitch (+goalkeeper) no madrid coach seems to realise the need center backs even the blind have seen that.

Ranieri was not a great manager before abramovich while Martin ONeill was great at Wycombe and at Leicter and Celtic all while having very little money and few signings (mostly good ones eg.Larsson 500K).
O'Neill is the man for the job and pray to god and pray a bit more and hope and wish we get him.
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion