Yes
29%
No
29%
Only if he went to a bigger club than us
43%

Total votes : 7

Postby red_rebel » Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:50 pm

So would you boo him or always cheer him on like the Leeds fans do to Woodgate?
red_rebel

Postby Kewell's left boot » Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:57 pm

Why does evreyone keep talking bout Leeds scum on here. No I wouldn't boo Owen, unless he left us to go to Red scum, Owen is the main man at anfield. Without hin and SG we'd be nowhere.
Kewell's left boot

Postby claypigeon » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:12 pm

Kewell's left boot wrote:Why does evreyone keep talking bout Leeds scum on here. No I wouldn't boo Owen, unless he left us to go to Red scum, Owen is the main man at anfield. Without hin and SG we'd be nowhere.

agreed. the rest of them are cr#p (heskey, kewell etc) or youngsters.
claypigeon

Postby red_rebel » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:14 pm

I'd probably boo him if he went to a better team. That really isn't on, thats almost like being a glory supporter but as a player. Fans who live in the south and have NO connections with their northern club really pi## me off, players that do the same annoy me. So if Owen goes to a better club, like Charlton then yes I would boo.
red_rebel

Postby Chris-Oulton » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:16 pm

red_rebel wrote:I'd probably boo him if he went to a better team.

So you'd boo him then.
Chris-Oulton

Postby red_rebel » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:19 pm

Chris-Oulton wrote:
red_rebel wrote:I'd probably boo him if he went to a better team.

So you'd boo him then.

no, maybe Wolves will get a takeover and they'll buy him  ???
red_rebel

Postby claypigeon » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:40 pm

red_rebel wrote:I'd probably boo him if he went to a better team. That really isn't on, thats almost like being a glory supporter but as a player. Fans who live in the south and have NO connections with their northern club really pi## me off, players that do the same annoy me. So if Owen goes to a better club, like Charlton then yes I would boo.

how can you call yourself a liverpool fan if you think charlton are a better club. what bollox, just because they beat us at anfield, have a better manager and fans that don't boo their own team doesn't mean they're better than us.we've got a long, distinguished history, this last few years have just been a blip.
claypigeon

Postby red_rebel » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:42 pm

claypigeon wrote:this last few years have just been a blip.

agreed. Its only been about 14 years since we won the league. WE'LL BE BACK, bringing our fabulous trophy back to Anfield - THE LEAGUE CUP
red_rebel

Postby DrLiverpool » Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:56 am

If Owen left this summer to any team (apart from united) I would not boo him. If Liverpool finish below 4th and he feels that as a player of his standard he needs to be playing CL football then so be it. We can only hope we get a good price for him.

I really doubt Owen will leave this summer he has had a disappointing season with many injuries and few goals I doubt any BIG club would want him.

As much as I want Owen to be a Liverpool player (for his whole career) we must face it if we dont qualify for CL this year but he decides to stay and we do the same the followig year then its bye-bye owen.

Now we get a good manager in summer , make a good few signings , finish at least 3rd then Owen will stay.

p.s. nobody really knows whats in owen's head he might go this summer or winter or the following summer or he might stay and finish his career here. We dont know.
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:15 am

I think he will get boo'd if he moves, I would have to boo him if he scored against us!
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion