A very touchy subject - Keano

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:53 pm

roy keane will fit in well in real madrid, the bolton of the spainsh leagues, the elephant graveyard where world class players can go to rest :p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:02 pm

Its gonna be funny watchin him berate some of the galacticos such as raul. Will be top notch viewing for pure comedy!
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:22 pm

What a joke! Keane is past it, and Real are only signing him as a stunt to get the publicity off their w*nk record over the last 3 years.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:27 pm

Wouldn't have roy keane anywhere near Liverpool.  We don't need him, our midfield is already a match for anyone's and we all know he is a disruptive influence.

I predict if he signs for Madrid he will either be on the move again or retire at the end of the season.  He won't fit in with the galacticos there, I think he'll hate it.  He won't have the influence on and off the field that he had at United or for Ireland and he won't be able to hack that.  He'll see the likes of Raul strolling through games and getting away with it and it'll do his head in.  Moving to a slower paced league like Spain is a good idea for him, but Madrid is the wrong club
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:35 pm

In his day possibly one of the best midfielders to grace the Premiership.....

.... but that was a long, long time ago.  I would love to see him at Real Madrid, he would be kickin off every game!!  Hilarious:D
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Sabre » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:36 am

Well, Madrid has changed his mind and suspended Keane's sign up, for reasons they have not said. They just "postponed" it. According to Marca, the Beeb is linking Keane to Glasgow Celtics. I think that the Beeb has some credibility, am I right?
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion