Broadband - Which one?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby stoney » Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:35 pm

Red squirrel wrote:
drummerphil wrote:i,m on a 1mg broadband with NTL £9.99

Wow Phil thats good value.
Im on Telewest 512k for £14.99...slow as hell but they promise a free upgrade to 2Mb....Im still fookin waiting!

Yeah squirrel I was on that same package with telewest too.

But they've already upgraded mine to 2MB  :buttrock  :rasp
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red squirrel » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:45 pm

Damn!!!

:grinning:
Red squirrel

Postby Woollyback » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:02 pm

Mikz wrote: :veryangry I take back what i said about Bt, they ARE a walking disaster. They Buttered me up bigtime yesterday over the download limit and hit me with another hundred sheets on top of my bill. They told me they would email me first if i exceeded the limit then ,the following month said theyd cut my speed if i exceeded-they did neither arghh bastidzzz
:D Homecall for me on Monday.

i thank you :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:05 pm

neil wrote:homecall lease a part of an exchange from bt. ipso facto bt are homecalls daddy. cannot offer anything better.

the actual broadband service from BT is fine, it's the customer service which is astonishingly bad.

ipso facto i now get fine broadband service from a company who knows a thing or 2 about CUSTOMER service :rasp
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:05 am

??? customer services?   :no have you been there too wooly lol -tell them the problem -then they get you to run all these tests (which you have already done) then they put you onto some other person and he asks exactly the same questions, then another ....my problem was my linebox and i knew i needed someone sent out,but no they insisted i was wrong, 2 weeks later he appeared :no
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:08 pm

Mikz wrote: ??? customer services?   :no have you been there too wooly lol -tell them the problem -then they get you to run all these tests (which you have already done) then they put you onto some other person and he asks exactly the same questions, then another ....my problem was my linebox and i knew i needed someone sent out,but no they insisted i was wrong, 2 weeks later he appeared :no

mate don't get me started about BT, i think i'll turn into the incredible hulk :D 

suffice to say i found them virtually impossible to deal with to the point i was seriously considering setting fire to the local telephone exchange in sheer frustration :angry:  kicking the b@stards into touch at home & for my office is one of the best decicions i've ever made in my life
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum