Emile heskey... - Should i stay or should i go ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby DrLiverpool » Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:11 pm

If we get a new manager (a good one) he will get the best out of Heskey. I wouldnt want him to leave.
Keep him as cover.

His not that bad a player
there are many worst players in the squad.

THERE IS NO WAY WE SHOULD LET HIM GO FOR 3M ARE YOU F**KING MAD ?
AT LEAST 7M-8M.

:)
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:24 pm

If he was producing his treble season form we'd be a top two side and wouldn't need another striker.

He is simply awsome when on top of his game. However since the treble season he's been poor only showing glimpses a few games here or there.

I like him and i think he is unique and is exactly the sort of player we need but his form over the last 2 years has been unacceptable. This season there has been a slight improvement i feel but i think the Arrival of Cisse (who looks top class) will signal the end of Emile's Liverpool carreer.

Thanks for the memories Emile, but your chances have run out.

Next....
115-1073096938

Postby Owzat » Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:51 am

Owzat wrote:£11m for a "hard working", "good defensive" forward is about £8m too much. A price tag of £2m-£3m and a transfer to a team like Birmingham is what you expect of a "hard working", "good defensive" forward

I read on teletext last night that Birmingham are offering £3m for him, but Heskey isn't interested. Honestly I wasn't aware of this before I posted, let's hope it comes to something (but it won't because Kermit loves Heskey)
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby whylongball? » Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:02 pm

maybe the fact that he was played out of position for sometime makes him less clinical. maybe he's told to play outside the box to support M.O...whateverm it is, he can score again if he just get more aggressive brushing defenders aside on his runs and gets in the box more often.
whylongball?

Postby redspirit » Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:03 pm

Owzat wrote:
Owzat wrote:£11m for a "hard working", "good defensive" forward is about £8m too much. A price tag of £2m-£3m and a transfer to a team like Birmingham is what you expect of a "hard working", "good defensive" forward

I read on teletext last night that Birmingham are offering £3m for him, but Heskey isn't interested. Honestly I wasn't aware of this before I posted, let's hope it comes to something (but it won't because Kermit loves Heskey)

Not interested?  Heskey was quoted saying he is staying at Liverpool until he is told otherwise.  Well Heskey, you have been told...twice.
redspirit

Postby mrcool2003 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:07 pm

yeah heskey is brilliant, pure class *sniggers* NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:33 pm

Well on todays display (kind of expected), he should go. The fans can't be praying every week for heskey to weigh in his share. A striker should create or score goals. Period. They should not stay in the team just because they clear a few headers.

Enuff of Heskey. He should go. Sell him to Boro for 3 million (becos i can't see anyone paying more than 5 million for him).
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_rebel » Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:16 pm

We may as well keep him, were not gonna sell him for much and he occasionally gets a goal. Were gonna be awful up front, especially if Owen goes. Thank God Baros is back!
red_rebel

Postby DrLiverpool » Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:09 pm

What will we achieve selling him for 3m ?
nothing

Hesket STAYS

*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_rebel » Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:04 pm

DrLiverpool wrote:What will we achieve selling him for 3m ?
nothing

Hesket STAYS

maybe if Houllier goes and gets a new club, he'll buy him for £10mill, him and his cr#p buys
red_rebel

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion