A pm from hustler... - Shankley turns in his grave

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Shankly turns in his grave » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:37 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:

johnnymac
"Good old" Hustler jealous of Stu cause he hasn't been banned yet!!!  You couldn't make it up.  It's the internet!!!!!!

Im not that ar*ed, Im also a member of the much better Koptalk.co.uk

I've been sitting on a beach in Koh Samui all day.  I'm going to drink loads of beer now.  Enjoy yourselves.

F*cking hell, Giros on Merseyside do stretch far these days dont they Johnny!
Did you get the cash from all the false claims for benefits you've been putting in lately.!

Shame on you.
Shankly turns in his grave

Postby Sabre » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:41 pm

Escandalo, es un Escandalo, Escandalo! es un escandalo! </Crappy Spanish song by Raphael (not benitez)> :D

I don't think we'd give this troll his nourishment of attention and threads. I'd stick to the *plonk* -> ignored bucket.

Sabre
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:45 pm

Shankly turns in his grave wrote:
knobhead hustler twat wrote:

couldn't this have been posted in the bad jokes thread?
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:52 pm

Can this guy just get a life and don't bother posting on this forum? Its beyond tiresome at this stage.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:25 pm

Shankly turns in his grave wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:

johnnymac
"Good old" Hustler jealous of Stu cause he hasn't been banned yet!!!  You couldn't make it up.  It's the internet!!!!!!

I've been sitting on a beach in Koh Samui all day.  I'm going to drink loads of beer now.  Enjoy yourselves.

F*cking hell, Giros on Merseyside do stretch far these days dont they Johnny!
Did you get the cash from all the false claims for benefits you've been putting in lately.!

Shame on you.

thats too harsh  :angry:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:47 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:

johnnymac

[quote]
That explains it all now.
Last edited by Leonmc0708 on Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:58 am

Shankly turns in his grave wrote:F*cking hell, Giros on Merseyside do stretch far these days dont they Johnny!

Shame on you.

God that's good, do you write your own stuff?  Because Scousers are all thieves and dole scum aren't they?  That's what you mean isn't it?  And I'm a Scouser, and you've used that and flipped it around to insult me, and then saying that I'm on the dole as well? 

Fucking hell, you quick witted prick, that's the freshest insult i've ever had thrown at me, why don't you throw some japes about shell suits, perms and moustaches at me as well while we're hitting these vast heights of popular wit and satire. 

That's going to keep me going all day, in fact, wait there while I run out and get the lads who are sitting by the pool in my hotel, they've simply got to experience your superior humour.  "Fuck sunbathing" I'll tell them, "get in here and read this, you wont have heard this one."  They can't miss this one.  I am simply in awe.
Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby Judge » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:02 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:
Shankly turns in his grave wrote:F*cking hell, Giros on Merseyside do stretch far these days dont they Johnny!

Shame on you.

God that's good, do you write your own stuff?  Because Scousers are all thieves and dole scum aren't they?  That's what you mean isn't it?  And I'm a Scouser, and you've used that and flipped it around to insult me, and then saying that I'm on the dole as well? 

Fucking hell, you quick witted prick, that's the freshest insult i've ever had thrown at me, why don't you throw some japes about shell suits, perms and moustaches at me as well while we're hitting these vast heights of popular wit and satire. 

That's going to keep me going all day, in fact, wait there while I run out and get the lads who are sitting by the pool in my hotel, they've simply got to experience your superior humour.  "Fuck sunbathing" I'll tell them, "get in here and read this, you wont have heard this one."  They can't miss this one.  I am simply in awe.

but the question is, do you claim the dole?  :D   :D

enjoy your sunbathing jmac, i'm jealous
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:35 am

hello pikey-boy hustler, how's the stolen caravan and inbred family of retards today?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Honolulu Bob » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:39 pm

I dunno what Stu's complainig about?!
Hustler's always sending me pm's about how he'd like to cover me in golden syrup and lick it all off the big :censored: nonce!!  :no  :shifty
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:29 pm

Legend. :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:33 am

JBG wrote:Can this guy just get a life and don't bother posting on this forum? Its beyond tiresome at this stage.

Bit harsh there mate, I know I'm on holiday but the Sun has just gone in, I thought I'd just nip on here for half an hour and......

Oh, you meant........?  There it is, I've just realised who you meant.

:oops:  :D  :laugh:
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum