Postby hawkmoon269 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:18 pm

hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:06 pm

that is excellent :D
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:26 pm

I was driving my cab one night and stopped to pick up two fellahs.When I asked were they were going I realised they were deaf.No problem one of the lads pulled out a card with his address,and of we go.I had only driven a couple of yards when the interior light came on in the back,I left it on for a moment then turned it off.
Seconds later the light was on again,same as before Iturned it off.This happened
about 5 times until Iwas tapped on the shoulder.Istopped and the fella signed for a pen and paper,I watched him write a note and then read it.

"Will you leave the fu.king light on we are trying to talk in here." :p  :p
Last edited by The Red Baron on Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
84-1106852058

Postby hawkmoon269 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:25 pm

The Red Baron wrote:I was driving my cab one night and stopped to pick up two fellahs.When I asked were they were going I realised they were deaf.No problem one of the lads pulled out a card with his address,and of we go.I had only driven a couple of yards when the interior light came on in the back,I left it on for a moment then turned it off.
Seconds later the light was on again,same as before Iturned it off.This happened
about 5 times until Iwas tapped on the shoulder.Istopped and the fella signed for a pen and paper,I watched him write a note and then read it.

"Will you leave the fu.king light on we are trying to talk in here." :p  :p

####GROAN####
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum