Our strike force?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby African-red » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:36 pm

We are not looking like an attacking force at all with only Crouch upfront a good holding player but no speed and supporting mess-it-all-up Garcia. The manager will not play CISSE for some reasons and for sure Anfield was screaming his name but not with 10 min, he surely can never save the game. Cech had few saves to make as we never threatened and lost the ball in the park most times. If we had good strikers at our disposal we could have won the game. I think to terms of squad we are back to the drawing board. As Risse I cannot believe he can only turn left. All a defender has to do is face left and Risse will be puzzled as what to do next. Traore was a joke today not covering up well and also not support the slow turtlehead Hyppia. Today was a sad event
African-red

Postby drummerphil » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:40 pm

Attackers you say......why do we have any..........i,m beginning to think letting Baros go wasnt such a good idea after all
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby African-red » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:57 pm

What I am saying is we have no attackers and the only one we have is not being used for some reason we don't know. Yet he's got 7 goals already and some from games he started off the bench. Why did well sell Baros I really can't tell. And we almost sold Cisse too.Anyways he's good as sold as he's not being used. Moro will be  back from injury and will be back straight in to the team. Why I also don't know because he's not being scoring either
African-red

Postby neil » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:20 pm

which strike force are we on about here?
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion