About lord houllier

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Owzat » Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:19 pm

The facts speak for themselves - until Biscan was sent off and merdesail were awarded a pk (dubious award) then Liverpool had been the better team up to that point, as demonstrated by the fact that they had played the better football and never been behind in the tie.

I wonder what tipped the balance - got an answer frenchtwat? (I'll give you a clue - it involves red cards, Biscan and 10 vs 11 :laugh:  )
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:33 pm

I think Mozer is actually arguing that we had 11 men and they had 10?!?!?

He says: even at 11-10 you couldn't beat us!

:D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby CARLOSMOZER » Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:07 pm

A quick reply before I go surfing
"Why should 10 men beat 11? Why do we have to be "much stronger" ?"

Because you keep saying that we arent in the same league... I would assume that if AC Milan would play Dinamo Tirana at 10 against 11, they would still win. Hence if you were that much better than us, you would have been qualified.

"because we are manged by a French muppet. "  Why dont you guys let him go? And why dont you guys send us back all of our french players since we suck?
CARLOSMOZER

Postby XSD » Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:17 pm

I would but it's not up to me, it's up to Moores.
Notice there aren't that many English players in France? There's no point in changing league if you are going down a step :P
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:14 pm

CARLOSMOZER wrote:A quick reply before I go surfing
"Why should 10 men beat 11? Why do we have to be "much stronger" ?"

Because you keep saying that we arent in the same league... I would assume that if AC Milan would play Dinamo Tirana at 10 against 11, they would still win. Hence if you were that much better than us, you would have been qualified.

"because we are manged by a French muppet. "  Why dont you guys let him go? And why dont you guys send us back all of our french players since we suck?

Who said we were "much better" than Marseille - YOU! I said we are ***** and we outplyaed you - FACT! The difference between the two sides would be more but for our muppet manager, the narrowness of the difference added to the man advantage gifted Marseille by Biscan explains how you NARROWLY won.

Get over it, go jerk off some more over your "triumph" and most importantly, go do it somewhere else. The French banned British beef, it's about time this forum banned French turkies............  :D
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion