Marseille - liverpool fc

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Marseille » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:20 am

Hi folks,

Since my childhood, I have been a great fan of your club. I still remember watching players like John Barnes, the great Ian Rush, Alan Hansen, Peter Beardsley, Phil Thompson, Kenny Dalglish, Bruce Grobelar and so on. I moved to Marseille at the age of 18 for studies and since then have supported both LFC and Olympique de Marseille (OM). I am a member of a website dedicated to OM. In view of the return leg of the UEFA Cup (OM-LFC), we would like to make an exchange of views between fans of both clubs. To this end, I would appreciate if 4 or 5 of you could send to me by PM their views on the forthcoming match (I will translate them and they will appear on our discussion board together with the views of 4 or 5 fans of Marseille). The comment should be 12-15 lines long and include the usual stuff : what you expect from the match, what are the chances of LFC, are there any players who did not play the first game who will play the second, whether LFC plays better away than at home, and so on. I thank you in advance for your help.

Hope to see you in Marseille.  :)
Marseille

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion