Oh yes - Get in there

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:18 pm

Garymac wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Tw@ts and there is not much more to say really, just a bitter shower of b@stards that will blame us for there loss once more  :D

Tellin ye CGGY, all you will here in 2 weeks is "its your fault we are out you cu*ts" Dont be surprised to hear crys of Heysel as well from the bitter orrible ba$tards.

Just a shower of bitter bluenosed b@stards, hence Moyes's comments on granada at least we qualified from fourth and not 5th, ugly Gollum bog eyed b@stard f@ck orf  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:45 am

Viva la Villa    :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:58 am

This reminds me a little of the chelsea forum thread making the rounds in may. the one where they were laughing at us during the game (embrassasment to english football etc) and after half time they were getting their own words rammed forcefully back into their mouths.

so maybe we should reserve the harsher insults and jibes for when they are actually knocked out. <- agree that its almost a certainty though.  :D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:32 am

Great result, Everton will not come back from that I don't think.

Results:

Anorthosis Famagusta 1 - 2 Rangers 
Wisla Krakow 3 - 1 Panathinaikos 
Valerenga 1 - 0 Club Brugge 
Everton 1 - 2 Villarreal 
Man Utd 3 - 0 Debrecen 
Real Betis 1 - 0 Monaco
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:34 am

This reminds me a little of the chelsea forum thread making the rounds in may. the one where they were laughing at us during the game (embrassasment to english football etc) and after half time they were getting their own words rammed forcefully back into their mouths.

so maybe we should reserve the harsher insults and jibes for when they are actually knocked out. <- agree that its almost a certainty though.

My thoughts exactly but Villareal didn't play at their best and they still won. The first shot on goal from Villareal was a goal. I've seen them play in the UEFA cup, and their passing was as good as Arsenal's.

They just have too many players who can change the game around, Riquelme isn't the only one.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby laza » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:11 am

babu wrote:This reminds me a little of the chelsea forum thread making the rounds in may. the one where they were laughing at us during the game (embrassasment to english football etc) and after half time they were getting their own words rammed forcefully back into their mouths.

so maybe we should reserve the harsher insults and jibes for when they are actually knocked out. <- agree that its almost a certainty though.  :D

Agreed, im being as restrained as i can especially with a tricky away leg for us coming up tonight

Nevertheless you still got to laugh   :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:15 am

Bye Bye Neverton , don't let the door hit your ar'se on the way out .
Chortle Chortle Guffaw Guffaw   :D  :laugh:  :D .

Villareal looked a class side and they are still in preseason. Got a funny feeling we'll draw them in the group stage .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion