Josemi

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 109-1093441336 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:20 am

A.B. wrote:I don't use commas, I think commas are to advanced for you. You obiviously still don't know how

O dear
109-1093441336

Postby A.B. » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:22 am

Congratulations you've past the test, you can spot spelling errors that were spelt wrong on purpose. Now if only you could use "your" and "you're" correctly then you would be set for a higher lever of grammar.

Isn't it a shame that somebody whose first language isn't English has to tell an Aussie how to use certain words from the English language?

Don't send me PM's, it's bothersome to read your posts as it is. I don't need to read them via PM.
Last edited by A.B. on Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 109-1093441336 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:29 am

A.B. wrote:Congratulations you've past the test, you can spot my spelling errors

hey i just observe, you call the shots

BTW stop pm'ing me, i dont bat for that team.
109-1093441336

Postby A.B. » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:32 am

hey i just observe, you call the shots

You also need to find your self some new tricks, editing quotes proves how thick you are.

What part of "p1ss off" don't you understand? Perhaps I need to spell it out for you:

"P-I-S-S O-F-F"
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 109-1093441336 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:39 am

A.B. wrote:You also need to find your self some new tricks.

hey i just pimp her, you wanna try you gotta buy first.
109-1093441336

Postby azriahmad » Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:07 am

Between A.B. and meelan#5, the 2 of you make such a perfect couple because you 2 are so inseparable... :D
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:29 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Paul C wrote:Personally I like the lads commitment (I have his name on my shirt),

??? Why on earth would you get Josemis name on your shirt Paul? He was out injured for most of the season and lets face it, he is not one of our best players ???

:D

I see this thread has stayed on track.. AGAIN..

bak to the topic.. first season in the premiership and all.. he may come good for us.. if the Boss don't get him to perform like he wants.. well.. he knows the 'score'..

I have a feeling he may come good this season..

BTW anyone know about Finnan's plight in the road accident.. he was involved in ..is he gonna face charges  ???
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:06 am

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:
john craig wrote:Always gets stuck in does Josemi, which I like to see.  I seriously worry about his positioning though, I don't really think thats something you can really teach him at this stage as well, its not as if he's 16.  It won't help with his positional play by switching him between centre half and right back either, he needs to find a settled position.

I'd give him one more season as he was unlucky with injuries last year, but my gut feeling is that he's not good enough.

See that post it looks like your speaking from a neck brace, not you personally John but I find most people talk about him this way, at the side of there mouth mutering. Like they have just got whiplash, ???

not sure i catch your drift there cisse.

Why did you choose a name no one can quote lol :D  My post about Josemi, meaning no Liverpool fan wants to commit to him he is a dodgey signing so there for you dont want to brag to the world about this player. Maybe I worded it wrong but when ever people talk about him its like they have had a stroke. if you get my drift.

I think I know what you're getting at Cisse, but you can't really blame people for speaking about Josemi like this.  To be blatantly honest I like the guy's attitude but I don't think he's good enough to be any more than a squad player.  I don't think people want to go overboard on either praising him or criticising him because he's not actually started that many games for us yet, so maybe we haven't seen the real Josemi in a Liverpool shirt yet.

Plus people are far less likely to criticise him because he is a Rafa signing and not someone left over from the Houllier era.  We don't want to believe that Rafa is capable of making a bad signing.  But lets face it, even good managers make bad signings.  At least Rafa seems to be ruthless when it comes to his own signings unlike Houllier was, as it seems Nunez is getting moved on.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:09 am

Josemi was gone as soon as Rafa signed Barragan. He does show a lot of commitment, but not enough talent. He also looks a bit dodgy and was lucky not to get more cards last season. If we get Alves then he will definatley be surplus to requirements.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:26 am

For me, Josemi is one of the most reckless players i've seen. Commited, yes - in control of his tackling, no way. I think Josemi's future will depend more on the outcome of Finnan's accident, rather than his own performances....:(

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion