Champions league special tonight - Sky sports 1 @ 21:30

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Red_Rob » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:52 pm

Just thought i would post this as some may not know  :)
Red_Rob

Postby Garymac » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:59 pm

Watched me Champions league dvd about a 100 times but i will still be watching that.....I mean only i can watch me DVD, this gives all Chelsea Manure Bluesh!te supporters to watch the greatest comeback in history and are 5th european cup.......and cant wait to here Andy Grays immortal words when we go 3 nil down "game, well and truly over" How right you were Andy!!!!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Alonso14 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:08 pm

Garymac wrote:Watched me Champions league dvd about a 100 times but i will still be watching that.....I mean only i can watch me DVD, this gives all Chelsea Manure Bluesh!te supporters to watch the greatest comeback in history and are 5th european cup.......and cant wait to here Andy Grays immortal words when we go 3 nil down "game, well and truly over" How right you were Andy!!!!

sum times Andy Gray makes me sick to my stomach.

But n e way which dvd did u buy? there was the season review and the special dvd of jus the game.

Did the one you hav, hav the skysports commentary then?
Alonso14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:12 pm

Alonso14 wrote:
Garymac wrote:Watched me Champions league dvd about a 100 times but i will still be watching that.....I mean only i can watch me DVD, this gives all Chelsea Manure Bluesh!te supporters to watch the greatest comeback in history and are 5th european cup.......and cant wait to here Andy Grays immortal words when we go 3 nil down "game, well and truly over" How right you were Andy!!!!

sum times Andy Gray makes me sick to my stomach.

But n e way which dvd did u buy? there was the season review and the special dvd of jus the game.

Did the one you hav, hav the skysports commentary then?

Got the Season review one, it uses the ITV commentry on it, Not sure about the one with just the final on....Have to be getting that as soon as pos though.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion