Attention all houllier "lovers! - Mosaic of suppourt ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:39 am

It would seem there will be a support your team/manager mosaic being organised for thurs nights game, by the LFC fanzine red all over the land. this is just the type of response GH was looking for after playing the "sympathy card (death threat). All gh lovers must be in their seats by 755pm..i shall make sure i arrive slightly latter!!..I  dont need to be asked to support my team, no one can question my loyalty to  LFC i will always give 100%!!..but i can not make a hypocrite of myself and start singing or supporting this manager who has failed over 5 yrs to produce a team worthy to challenge for the league title.It would seem gh will do anything to hang on to power at anfield, all the fans who take part in this will be doing is showing the board that they want gh to remain in charge for next season, under the missconception of showing their support for our club, which is what the organisers of this "gimmick" want to acheive.I would ask fans to think carefully before jumping to this cause?..you will in effect be seen to be upholding ghs reign.how short memories some fans have,if you do take up your seat early and dont want to be seen to give weight to the "gh cause" then dont take part in this, dont let your heart rule your head? ???  what do you think?? :(
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zackboxer » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:09 am

A "support your team/manager mosaic" ?? That's bizarre !!
Houllier spends more time hanging on to his job and making excuses for every p*ss poor performance than he does managing the team and now this?! Unbelievable!!
The tragedy is that Houllier will be in charge next season whether or not we get 4th place, don't kid yourself that he won't be.
The board won't get rid of GH but if you've had enough then don't give support to this charade on Thursday night!!

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:
zackboxer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:41 am

If you go to www.soccer chat/forums you can get more info on it every seat in the kop will have mosaic to hold up just before kick off..its under "fans to unite" another show of support?..well they cant fool me with this "gimmick", the true fans will see through as a joke!! cos, all this will acheive is to make our board think that every LFC fan "loves gh?...and how could you even consider not giving him another year,!..my advice would be dont hold that paper up..unless you want gh to remain.   :(
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:54 am

although i agree with both of you, If Gh is in charge next season i hope we all have to eat our words (unlikely as it may seem!) :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:07 pm

I agree with you REDTILLDEAD.Support the team but do not support GH.Not unless people want him here next season.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion