Lfc players cars - I only what stevie has

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 84-1106852058 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:55 am

policy wrote:If this is the way you guys are going to keep browbeating new members, you guys need to get a life. Oh yes, and come at me with those snappy comebacks.

If you don't know, don't respond to the thread.

If you don't care, don't respond to the thread.

Why is it that everyone is trashtalking like to$$ers nowadays?

Let people ask their questions unless you feel better about your crappy life by making others feel bad. :angry:

I agree with you to a certain extent but there is always going to be banter beetween members,although some of these comments are a bit naughty in reply to a thirteen year old lad.It seems to be the sort of question most thirteen year olds ask.

PS. anyone know what colour wallpaper Rafas got in his bathroom :p
84-1106852058

Postby policy » Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:22 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Stop throwing your dummy out of your pram

Is a pram a "small lightweight nearly flat-bottomed boat with a broad transom and usually squared-off bow"? Well, ok then.......
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby policy » Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:22 am

Oh it's a baby carriage.

"Victory is mine!!!"
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby policy » Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:28 am

The Red Baron wrote:It seems to be the sort of question most thirteen year olds ask.

I hear what you are saying. It just seems that everyone has something really glib to say about everything.

Honestly, I don't really remember us being this way with newbies before.

Everyone was really civil and a lot of the posts were really great. But it makes me indignant when people get oppressive in their opinions of what is a good thread or not. This is a forum so people should be allowed to speak, it is a Democratic process ideally, not an oligarchy.

You're a good man Baron with a great point of view. Have a good day mate.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:24 am

Thought this forum was for disscusing football topics?...not "dinky cars"!  some people need to get a life!! :lookaround
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:42 am

REDTILLDEAD wrote:Thought this forum was for disscusing football topics?...not "dinky cars"!  some people need to get a life!! :lookaround

it's loosely related to lfc in that he's asking what cars our players drive, as opposed to pure football-related lfc discussion

so what if it isn't a perfect post, who cares? the lad is new, he's 13 years old and will learn to put this stuff in gen chat/players lounge or wherever as soon as he finds his feet in the forum. some people need to chill out a bit and look beneath the surface of a post before jumping in feet-first. the problem doesn't lie with lads like this, it lies with the members who've been on here ages and still spam the lfc main discussion pages

leave off him ffs, it's become almost like a disturbing trend/bandwagon to do nothing but jump on any tiny indiscretion by newbies. grow up some of you, please
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:53 am

Woollyback wrote:bmw x5's seem to be the car of choice as far as i'm aware, but they're a bit like the clitoris - every c*nt's got one

:O that is an uncalled for analogy.. Mr Wools.. el Pimpo.. .. in otherwords its not like an erection .. not every dick has one..   :oh:  :D X5.. that's an expensive bit of metal ..
Last edited by zarababe on Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby policy » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:04 pm

zarababe wrote:in otherwords its not like an erection .. not every dick has one..

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby Woollyback » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:05 pm

not every dick has one but everyone who has one is a dick :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:14 pm

I think it is an interesting question and there is not much football news (other than rumour) going on so why not. You can tell about people by the car they drive especially when they can afford anything they want. Figo driving an A4 tells you about him (he is a tight git). Klinsman used to drive an electric car(or something).

So if you don't care just don't respond (unless you have nothing better to do, try going outside) but some of us would be interested in knowing what cars the players drive, even though we may not comment. So when the thread is killed off by bullying tactics by bored idiots that have nothing else to do, the information we are looking for may not be readily available.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:12 pm

The Red Baron wrote:
policy wrote:If this is the way you guys are going to keep browbeating new members, you guys need to get a life. Oh yes, and come at me with those snappy comebacks.

If you don't know, don't respond to the thread.

If you don't care, don't respond to the thread.

Why is it that everyone is trashtalking like to$$ers nowadays?

Let people ask their questions unless you feel better about your crappy life by making others feel bad. :angry:

I agree with you to a certain extent but there is always going to be banter beetween members,although some of these comments are a bit naughty in reply to a thirteen year old lad.It seems to be the sort of question most thirteen year olds ask.

PS. anyone know what colour wallpaper Rafas got in his bathroom :p

I used to but he kept moving coz I was stalking him.

:love:
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:24 pm

i agree with woolyback

its not the irrelevance of the post (yes, so long as it goes in the RELEVANT place) something any newbie will quickly learn on here judging by the 'jumping feet first down yer throat approach' given to such an errant poster!

nor is it (to cggy) got anything to do with not being able to call a fellow poster by their erm....name? ??? regardless of if theyve ONLY MADE 12 POSTS!!!! and happen to relate to summat that poster said.. ffs guys. 

yeah players cars is an unusual topic-although not exactly unrelated or even important in the scheme of things but..to a lad of 13 it IS important. or at least i can hear what he's saying...

so..as recently lee was castigated for saying tea-towel heads.
now we are that fickle as to start layin into kids who, come here coz we all speak the same language LIVERPOOL.F.C.(and recently id prefer to read about what cars players have than about no news at all)
just some of us ask older questions..................13 year olds havnt learnt about cynicism or irony or even about the world properly yet.

and to them who cant help 'having a pop' DONT READ THE BLOODY POST!

ill defend anyone. if they are guilty of just wanting to be part of all this and have a gob to open.their opinions/views/daft questions MATTER.

???  ???  ???

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:11 pm

<-alonso-> wrote:anyone know what cars our players own? all i know is stevie g has a bently continental.

No i dont but i can tell you what car i bought .
A toyota 4runner (red) i bought it the same day we one the European cup.
66-1112520797

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:51 am

policy wrote:Oh it's a baby carriage.

"Victory is mine!!!"

Oh, toushey. Hoisted by my own patard!!!!!

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby policy » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:42 am

I know I am going to get it now, but..............

To all of my Yankee brethren.........
HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion