Uefa or cl - Liverpool or fenerbahce

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby liamac » Mon May 30, 2005 3:48 pm

Thing with Israel tho GreenRed is that they couldnt play any  away games in Syria , Iraq ,Iran , Egypt , Lebanon  , Saudi Arabia ...........well just about anywhere in the Middle East !! :p ..........lets just say there wouldnt be many fans travelling to the away games in them there countries :D
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby Gareth G » Mon May 30, 2005 4:07 pm

I don't think Everton will get bye the qualifying round's anyway, they will make fool's out of themselve's, even an ex Everton player was heard saying this! :laugh: :laugh:
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Mon May 30, 2005 5:09 pm

MilitiaRusher wrote:
merge wrote:Fenerbahce is smaller team? I do not think so. In turkey Fenerbahce says that " We have 70 million $ income per year". According to their income we cant say that they are small team. But Fenerbahce is "looser".

Liverpool deserves CL, but Fenerbahce not.

According to CL' rules team that is the winner previous year's CL cup can attend CL directly. This right ,s given to winner at the beginning of the CL. So Liverpool has to attend directly. Fenerbahce must play elemination games for CL.

so what turkish team does your logo represent?

Nevermind his team..They arent so important..   :glare:
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Mon May 30, 2005 5:20 pm

About the topic, there would be a big injustice if Liverpool goes to the CL in place of Fenerbahce..

But it would be unfair too if LFC wouldn't be allowed to enter CL...

Don't know what should happen..
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Galactico » Mon May 30, 2005 8:30 pm

I personally feel agree with greenred's solution;
"I would imagine Liverpool will take Arsenals place as automatic qualifiers.Ars and Manure will go into the last qualifying round and Everton will play two qualifying rounds.I think." 

if not we enter the qualifiers as most of us feel it is an injustice to fenerbahce (cheers, 4 sinking the mancs!!!)
However our FA are tw*ts on biblical proportions! why should everton be there? as most, sorry, every league would say to the 4th place spot... "your in UEFA!...tough luck!..just try harder next season."

But to think we won the cup inTurkey then to knock out thier only automatic representative....it just doesn't look good..simple!!!!
Galactico

Postby JBG » Mon May 30, 2005 9:57 pm

What the hell is it with this forum and Fenerbache supporters?

Christ in a milkfloat. :O :laugh:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby spacemonkey » Tue May 31, 2005 12:49 am

Well you cant leave LFC out of Champions League next year. Its pretty unfair. But also you can't leave Fenerbahce out of Champions league either. Because there are some rules you know. And I think in this matter, it's not about leaving Fenerbahce or LFC out.. Because There cant be 5 teams from a country so, leave Everton out :D  who cares about em anyways..? :D
spacemonkey

Postby RedorDead » Tue May 31, 2005 1:07 am

As much as i would laugh if Everton were pushed into the UEFA cup I have to admit it would be a huge injustice. If you tell the teams at the start of the season that 4th place gets you Champions League spot then that is what it has to do. The whole reason that the Premier League is the best in the world is it's fantastic competitive nature, teams compete for these prizes and places, you cannot then turn around and say "Sorry Mr Moyes,we know you fought really hard all year but we've changed our minds!" You just can't do it. You also cannot kick Fenerbache out, they are Champions of Turkey and deserve their spot too. Liverpool should play a qualifying game late on and that is what i suspect will happen, it is the only fair way. Whatever happens we MUST have the chance to defend our title anyway.
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Tue May 31, 2005 3:16 am

I dont think any lfc fan would mind us needing to qualify via the preliminary round given that our champions lge hopes looked down the drain at half time last wednesday but dont worry sancak, you shouldn't have any problems getting through the preliminary round
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion