Smicer - I take it all back!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu May 26, 2005 2:02 am

I've slagged Vlad off loads since he's been here...but i eat humble pie and say he played greta today!!  Scored a goal AND a pen...the lad saved his best 'til last and i take my hat off to you lad  :;):

It hasn't sunk in yet....but we are EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :buttrock
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Thu May 26, 2005 2:08 am

Yeah - fair play to the guy. I was cursing his name when I saw him come on for Kewell, but he put in the best performance I've seen from him in over 4 years.

It'll no doubt be his last hurrah for us, but I'm just pleased he's gone out on a high. He's had his problems, but at the end of the day he came through for us on a night when we really needed him to be on form.

Best of luck Vlad - there'll be a pint with your name on it any day of the week in Red pubs forever. :D
ivor_the_injun

Postby lawrenson_sarah » Thu May 26, 2005 2:09 am

HAD  good game tonite

being his last ganme for Liverpool n all
www.myspace.com/lawrenson_sarah

www.sarahlawrenson.piczo.com

He's scouse, he's sound. He'll T-w-a-t you with a pound Carragher - Carragher
lawrenson_sarah
LFC Super Member

Postby lfclfclfc » Thu May 26, 2005 2:43 am

must say this guy is red, and i am just happy to see him leave the club with a champion's league medal. all the best in future and thank you vladi for the wonderful strike and penalty.  :nod
lfclfclfc

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu May 26, 2005 2:51 am

i agree, thanks Vlad...you will be remembered for your last game...good luck!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloAimar » Thu May 26, 2005 2:56 am

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

muthafukin woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pow pow!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

muthafuking yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :blues:
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby LFC #1 » Thu May 26, 2005 3:14 am

not a good time to talk about these guys at the moment. I am in no way in the state of mind to tlk about who should leave etc, as if it were up to me, today, I would keep every single :censored: player we've got after winning that European Cup, Vladi, Igor, the lot of them..   :D

LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Thu May 26, 2005 3:17 am

LFC #1 wrote:if it were up to me, today, I would keep every single  player we've got after winning that European Cup, Vladi, Igor, the lot of them..   :D

Steady on Scott  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu May 26, 2005 3:18 am

Yeah fortunately Rafa will makes those decision in the cold light of summer.
Felt bit sorry for Igor that he didnt get any game time..............never thought i ever think that
Whereever they end though they always have place in my heart after this night
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Thu May 26, 2005 3:21 am

how could anybody talk about selling nay of those lot at the moment? We just won the European CUP (Did i just type that?) when all the hysteria dies down all that :censored: can be sorted out. (Note: Hysteria will last a long long time :D)

Image Can't believe me eyes.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Thu May 26, 2005 5:59 am

yes vladi was great and like ivor said there is a pint for him in liverpool with his name on it

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Thu May 26, 2005 6:32 am

7_Kewell wrote:I've slagged Vlad off loads since he's been here...but i eat humble pie and say he played greta today!!  Scored a goal AND a pen...the lad saved his best 'til last and i take my hat off to you lad  :;):

It hasn't sunk in yet....but we are EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :buttrock

I too am guilty of constant critisism. Now I know why Houllier bargained for him, unfortunately for us, it was too little too late. Fortunately, he came good at the last with a great goal, and with the winning penalty. Way to go out..................

LIVERPOOL 5 TIMES EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Thu May 26, 2005 6:43 am

For one game he chooses to perform, there is no bigger game than that in his professional life. I guess we all waited for this kind of performance for a long time. At least Smicer would have leave on a good memory. Just wish him well and thank you again. :)
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Alanay » Thu May 26, 2005 6:44 am

I think he plays alright before until he's got the recent injury. I still remember during GH time, he did score some good goals. However, we have to move on. He's 31 already. And he's still want a regular football, probably it 's difficult to have it at Liverpool. But, I wud say he's a loyal player to the club. The way he kissed the badge after scoring the penalty says it all. But realistically speaking, he knows it will be very hard for him whichever option it will be...... I think he loves the club very much... but he need to support his living as well.... no contract no money....
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu May 26, 2005 2:34 pm

thanks Vlad..you saved your best til last and i wish you all the luck with your new club.  He shouldn't have too much trouble finding another top club...not after last night!   :D
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion