Champions cup parade - Where and what time? oh and what a game

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jammy_tart » Thu May 26, 2005 4:17 am

I'm in Heaven at the moment and can't sleep so I'm thinking of tomorrows celebrations.

I've heard the open-top-bus-parade will be tomorrow, only, I don't know where the parade will be starting, what route and at what time it will be happening; I can't imagine them coming back too early.

Having it tomorrow is a bit of a downer for those still in Istanbul but it'll be great for those of us in the liverpool region to welcome the new Liverpool legends back with OUR trophy whilst the euphoric high is still fresh.

So anyone who knows whats going on let everyone know, thanks!

By the way, my name is by no means in reference to our hard fought victory last night :blush: .

I'm watching the rerun of the final on ITV now and its like the oldest saying in football goes "its a game of two halves" - we were out classed in the first half, but in the second half we really looked like winners; we made AC Milan look ordinary.

In that second half and extra time we showed every reason why we were in that final - the fans and the players & management did us all proud last night - and it reminded europe and the rest of the football supporting world what we've all been missing these last 15-20 years.

What a team performance.

Gerrard was a captain to be led by and how can he leave now when he has legendary team mates to play with like Carragher, Alonso, Rafa.

Carragher was inspiring and was the one who suggested to Dudek to do the Bruce wobbly legs thing and the Pole revelled in it.

So, what won it for us? Luck, omens, fate? Who Knows, but one thing is for sure the collective spirit of Liverpool FC powered through.

Shankly, Paisley, Fagen, Fans And Legends...You'll Never Walk Alone
jammy_tart

Postby SWEETBOY » Thu May 26, 2005 4:27 am

liverpool played there hearts out and we love you liverpool

your the champs    well done boys  your the bested
SWEETBOY

Postby Superstains » Thu May 26, 2005 4:30 am

Are they gonna parade it this Thursday? Thats bad for all the fans in Turkey and not much notice for the rest of us, surely that cant be right.
Superstains

Postby Superstains » Thu May 26, 2005 4:33 am

Well I suppose thats today really!
Superstains

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu May 26, 2005 4:52 am

anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion