I just wanted to say - Never been so proud

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Wed May 25, 2005 1:17 pm

So i know that there are new threads every minute but i wanted to take a minute to express how proud i am to be a liverpoolf an today. To see fans from all over the world coming together and all feeling the same way that i feel now is such a good feeling its hard to express in words.

I think we will win tonite but if the worst happens i still know we have done something special and the people all on this site have been such fantastic supporters that i knwo the future is bright.

This sort of day really brings to light the song You'll never walk alone and now more than ever we all know what the words mean.

Now lets all drink beer, watch liverpool smash the milan and all will be good :D

YNWA
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Wed May 25, 2005 1:21 pm

Hear hear

What an emotional day. Whatever happens This is great just great  :)
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed May 25, 2005 1:23 pm

perfectly summarised Dawsonio :cool:

I'm wearing my 'Pool shirt today and walking around I feel FIFTY FEET TALL WITH PRIDE!! :buttrock
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed May 25, 2005 1:35 pm

yep...Liverpool shirt on and have the belief that we are going to win 2-0!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed May 25, 2005 1:36 pm

Woollyback wrote:perfectly summarised Dawsonio :cool:

I'm wearing my 'Pool shirt today and walking around I feel FIFTY FEET TALL WITH PRIDE!! :buttrock

only 50 feet tall, small fry!!  :D

i'm super proud today and grinning like a chesire cat between bouts of butterflies the size of vampire bats.

i was reading one of the spanish newspapers yesterday - la vanguardia - and there was a hilarious article about the game and the clash of cultures. the journalist had 2 or 3 long paragraphs filled with stuff like:
liverpool fc against ac milan
the fake cappuchino against the authentic
the depressed port against the world's centre of style
the beatles against the church
the pride of labour against the world of berlusconi
and on and on and on

:laugh:

fuk me - i'm proud

:buttrock

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed May 25, 2005 1:52 pm

Ditto.

Never though looking back about that year ago that this time will be so important to us.
I just wanna say that I'm proud:
- of the great manager we are lucky to have - Rafa
- of great players, who in bigger or lesser part made it happen that we're in a position we are
- of Dudek, which isn't as good as he once was, but I'm proud that a Pole can wear L'pool shirt, and I know he does it with pride.

You made us dream, let this dream today be fullfilled :)
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed May 25, 2005 2:38 pm

we,ve all had are moans this season about certain players ,some justified some less so,but one thing we'll all agree is that we are back where we belong at the pinnacle of european football were going to play with passion and pride what ever happens ,we the supporters of this great football team will sing you'll never walk alone knowing what every word means and that it is meant from the bottom of our hearts. From a very proud and absolutly cacking himself igor
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Wed May 25, 2005 3:17 pm

Ditto....................We will be enjoying the biggest day our club has savioured for 20 years, the European Cup Final, thats right The European F*ckin Cup Final!! I cannot believe it myself. I will be enjoying this day for years to come, whatever the result, considering English teams have generally tried and failed since the last time we graced this stage (notice I have chosen to erase Manure's last minute lucky win from my memory bank )

I will not let anyone, I mean ANYONE, by that I mean Media, press (mainly) friends, family e.t.c de-value or undermine this ACHIEVEMENT, win or lose. Thats right reaching the European Cup Final.

We have the chance to KEEP the current trophy, thats right KEEP. Not the four replica's we have at Anfield, but the ACTUAL trophy. Manure had to give it back in 2000, we win this we will NEVER have to give it back NEVER   .........................f*ckin awesome

With Rafa at the helm and some good investment in the summer, I have great hope for next season, so we WILL be stepping up and pushing for the Holy Grail that is the League title.

I have donned my fez and my LFC shirt and am waiting for 19:45 like never before...........................COME ON THE REDS !!
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Wed May 25, 2005 4:11 pm

i still cannot believe we qualified for CL final ... hopefully,stevie n his team-mates will be ones lifting the cup tonite.its about 3 more hrs to go before the match.already bought dozens of chips coincidentally tomorrow is my Off day so gonna enjoy each moments of the match.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed May 25, 2005 4:26 pm

This is the first Euro cup final I've seen involving LFC (I was only 3 in '85), and so I don't really know what to expect. All I know is I'm sheeting myself now, and hoping that we win this match. It would be the proudest moment of my life, and I'm so glad that it's our club there, with all the true supporters, and that the team has the chance to make history for us and themselves. Up the 'pool! :)

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion