He's soooo lucky!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Paul C » Sun May 22, 2005 9:52 pm

Spoke to my nan tonight and the story goes like this, our Peter (uncle) works as a youth coach/scout for LFC and he was gutted cos he couldn't get a ticket for Istanbul, he gets a phone call the other night from the club inviting him to Istanbul courtesy of the club with a ticket, flight and accomedation to say thank you for him working for the club   :oh:

To be fair lucky so and so deserves it cos he's had a sh1t3 year, I've offered to buy the ticket but he's having non of it, lol  :D
Last edited by Paul C on Sun May 22, 2005 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun May 22, 2005 10:10 pm

yeah, it`s in todays papers that liverpool are taking all the people who work at the club to the final and picking up the tab for the flights, tickets and hotels etc. its everyone who has anything to do with lfc - stewards, cooks the lot. its a gesture of thanks from the clubs hierachy to the people who make the club tick day to day. apparently its rick parry`s idea but he`s saying its the boards idea.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Paul C » Sun May 22, 2005 10:30 pm

I think thats mint that the club is doing that, what other club would do this? thats what makes LFC the best club in the world.

I'm sure Everton 'the peoples club' wouldn't do it, be to be fair it's probably cos they couldn't afford it, they could only just afford to fly the squad their never mind the staff :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun May 22, 2005 10:53 pm

.. fly the squad.. I here that a coach firm has been contracted to take them to the qualifying match.. cos they won't get past the qualifier.. its what they call a short term agreement :D
Last edited by zarababe on Sun May 22, 2005 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Sun May 22, 2005 10:54 pm

lmao :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum