Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Sat May 07, 2005 3:20 pm

lower his wages ???

do you guys know what a contract is  :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Sat May 07, 2005 3:26 pm

gabbyh wrote:Why has he been playing in pain for so long? Why wasn't it sorted sooner?

Harry Kewell on his return;

"It's just nice to be out there and running with no pain. I've done a lot of massaging, stretching and strength work. It's been all work - I've got no tan!

"I feel about 80 per cent fit now, but the difference is that I am now 80 per cent with no pain. It's a big step forward for me. I've gone through the whole season with pain and it is something you have to deal with as a footballer.

"But it got to the stage where I had to pull the plug. I had to bite the bullet. I have a debt of gratitude to Liverpool. The boss has worked really hard to get me back fit. All I want to do is play football."
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sat May 07, 2005 5:11 pm

The_Rock wrote:lower his wages ???

do you guys know what a contract is  :p

Yea fair does, but at the same time a contract isnt woth s*it in this day and age, players are always leaving clubs half way thru a contract!  But its true, lowering wages prob wudnt happen unless there was a clause allowing us to doso.(highly unlikely!!).
But i ave to say the way Kwell is reminds me of the way Fowler went, everybody willing him back to his best, but it never happened, i can see the same happening again with Kewell.

YNWA
76-1115222408

Postby crazyhorse » Sat May 07, 2005 6:58 pm

I reckon next season some people on this forum will be eating their words. When fit, confident and on form HK is one of the top Left Wingers in the WORLD.

He has never produced his best for LFC, but i think he may well come good for us next season.
Last edited by crazyhorse on Sat May 07, 2005 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite » Sat May 07, 2005 8:10 pm

I think he has played well since he came back hope he gets back to his best .
Give him a start against assnal .
kopite

Postby The_Rock » Sun May 08, 2005 7:20 am

kewell will not leave...rafa rates him.  Rafa wouldn't go to all the trouble of sending him to spain if he wanted to sell kewell next season.

i also think that kewell will get back to his leeds best next season. watch him go then.....
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sun May 08, 2005 11:24 am

We all know what Kewell is capable of, there is no doubt here.

The only thing is what's going on in his head - he has been showing little heart and has applied his god given talents even less! He even looks like a washed-up player for so long this season when he plays. Maybe it is more to do with motivation, now that he has loads of money.

I won't really mind if Rafa bins him because he has become a negligible contributor to the LFC cause and his attitude is not that great either.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC_fan » Sun May 08, 2005 11:35 am

Well, Rafa does rate kewell rather highly, he was one of the players in EPL Rafa noticed even b4 he came to Liverpool.

but with all the no-shows from kewell this season, Rafa's patience with him may have worn thin. Reckon Kewell may just get one last chance to prove himself (pre-season and early next season)

Dun think Rafa will sell him this summer. The player most likely to be sold by Rafa still looks like Baros... either that or a tasty part swap deal with Valania for Baraja or Vicente  :eyebrow
LFC_fan

Postby Hotrod » Sun May 08, 2005 12:16 pm

But if we do sell him it will be hard to afford a left winger with the same qualitys as him. Riise is abosoulte class but is not a winger who will stay on the touchline and beat people like kewell can do and if we do sell him he might suddenly get it back but why would rafa go through all the trouble to get him back fit with doctors in spain if was gonna sell him
"GUYVER"
Hotrod

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion