What the hell? - I give up

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:49 pm

i finally give up with this liverpool team. the game today was the final straw. it's not that we lost, it's the manner of defeat that bugs me. i won't go back until houllier is gone, simple as that.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:56 pm

stmichael wrote:i finally give up with this liverpool team. the game today was the final straw. it's not that we lost, it's the manner of defeat that bugs me. i won't go back until houllier is gone, simple as that.

Same here, until the board respect the fans views I wont even acknowledge the club.
No one can even question my support I have stuck by them for over 12 years and for nothing,I know whatever I decide to do I am a true supporter, I dont have to prove that to anyone.

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby THEBARON » Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:19 pm

Yes I agree completely with both of you !
Surely now all the Houllier apologists must realise his time is up. The team performance today was completely unacceptable for a Liverpool team. Portsmouth were there for the taking over the 2 games ; but we were unable to beat them. Portsmouth played as a team , kept going and took their chances when they had them.
Too many of Houlier's players are virtually anonymous when it matters. Heskey was completely ineffective ( again ) missing a presentable chance and Cheyrou was a f##king passenger again. As for our penalty attempt ! Murphy should have taken it. Le Tallec wasn't too good either but only Gerrard seems to give a f##k and Baros at least makes things happen.
Redknapp talked of the quality Liverpool have... problem is that the results and performances do not reflect that.
It has now been too many cr#p performances in the last 16 months. This is a worrying long term trend and we are going backwards at a rapid rate.
The fact that our cup exit to Portsmouth is not the main headline on sports bulletins shows that it in many people's eyes it was not a surprise. We are a poor team on too many occasions.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE ?
Yes the players have to take responsibilty as do the coaching and support staff but the ultimate blame lies with 1 person and 1 person only. He should be paid on delivering results ( like most of us are ) and the results are simply not good enough.
HOULLIER please go now before all the respect you once had disappears completely.
You've given it your best crack but you are not up to it so read between the lines and quit.
THEBARON

Postby stmichael » Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:19 pm

we are a f#cking laughing stock at the moment. until the players get a new attitude they can go to hell.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion