Big day - Feeling good

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue May 03, 2005 6:03 am

G,day from down under .

I would just like to ask any Liverpool supporter back home or anywhere else in the world , HOW YA FEELING today.

Dear doc

I am eagerly anticipating a cracking game of football and will be cheering on the red team,Liverpool .I have recently given up smoking with the aid of these nicorette patches.and have been doing well so far.
But today i feel like smoking shitloads of fags,just to calm my nerves.
Plus on top of this the town i live in is a dry town.We can only drink beer of upto 3.5%.GREAT ,that aint gonna help my nerves either.(Well maybe a litte)
I am nervous and excited about watching the mighty reds ,the game is still quite a while away but my stomach already has a build up of knots.The palms of my hands are sweeting (not cause of the heat) but because of the anticipating.
The game kicks off at 6.45am here .So that means no sleep probably.And if the reds do score i will be waking up the street with great pleasure .

So if there are any fellow patients or Liverpool supporters in the same boat as me ,it would be nice to hear from you.

:help
66-1112520797

Postby Nando » Tue May 03, 2005 9:10 am

im in work right now and keep thinking to myself possibly in 12 hours and 25 mins i will have tears in my eyes as we will progress to the final, hell it may even be 13 hours cos of extra time if it stays 0-0 but im prepared to wait that extra half hour if it means us playing in the final, this match has been 1 of the matches i have anticipated most as a liverpool fan, we have defied all odds to get here and another obstacle wont be too difficult to overcome
COME ON LADS!!!!
Nando
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue May 03, 2005 9:39 am

in work now, cant wait for the game. sorted it so i can finish work at 4 and be at the pub for the best view before the otehrs get there. Also already booked of tomorrow from work because the beer is gonna flow.
Got a good feeling about tonight..

YNWA
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby amus » Tue May 03, 2005 10:34 am

i know exactly how you all feel guys  :sniffle it will be nerve racking, but we can pull it off tonight and win. they will do it for the fans trust me!!!
amus

Postby akumaface » Tue May 03, 2005 10:51 am

I'm almost getting off work now. Need to get home quick to have a quick dinner and then a quick nap. I need to set my alarm to 2:45am so that I can watch the game live in the middle of the night. Hope we can finish Chelski off within regular time so that I can go back to sleep around 4:30am. But as long as we win, I will stay up for the whole thing. Probably will call in sick tomorrow morning haha. I got a feeling we will win tonight and somehow I feel like PSV can pull it off....
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion