The ***'s apology - Anyone read it?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:44 pm

unhappyred wrote: :( All this sun thing has brought back all the memories of what happened on that terrible awful day. My mum an dad went plus 2 of my uncles, just after 3 o clock on that awful day all i heard on the tv was liverpool fans at it again fighting i switched the tv off and thought oh no then the telephone rang was my uncle he said have you heard from your mum i said no why then he told me what had happened. I rang the help line hoping to not hear my parents or uncles names as the dead by this time it was 5 o clock my family walked in at 11 o clock that night an they were just devastated beyond belief my mum and uncle were wrenched out the pen they said all the police were saying and doing was pushing everyone back in and locking more gates, the sights they seen that day are to hard to discribe i can only imagine ,the men peeing was because they were dead my mum said everything was just coming away from the dead people were checking there pockets as to find out who they were not f##king stealing. I cant believe they made that appoligy its discusting from 3 till 11 oclock that day i thought my closest family had been wiped out as i suppose many other people did when they walked in we just cryed all night as they told of the awful scenes they had seen that day. Next mornin we went to anfield at 8 o clock with flowers sky news poked cameras in my mums face i nearly killed the reporter as my mum couldnt speak she was that devastated they had no sympathy. the scenes at that football ground that day i will never forget there were fans from all over the country grown every team. an that mass of flowers scarfs tributes will always stay in my mind grown men sobbing and they wernt even liverpool fans i will never forget it then 2 days later that b@stard sun wrote them horendous headlines and printed them pictures it was just sickening. I just wonder why the appoligy was not on the headlines? ???? ??? 15 years ago but better still why was that ****** ever printed? ?????? Thanx to the sun me myself and i suppose every other scouser has been branded a theif since that day and still to this :angry:   may the hillsborough 96 R.I.P. god bless yous  your memory will live on in our lives and souls.

that's a bloody good post that. i think it puts into perspective the audacity of the s*n to attempt an apology 15 years too late. i was a survivor of that day and had recently managed to put it behind me. however this so called "apology" has brought all the nightmares flooding back. the s*n can f#ck off. :angry:

RIP 96
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:33 am

unhappyred wrote: :( All this sun thing has brought back all the memories of what happened on that terrible awful day. My mum an dad went plus 2 of my uncles, just after 3 o clock on that awful day all i heard on the tv was liverpool fans at it again fighting i switched the tv off and thought oh no then the telephone rang was my uncle he said have you heard from your mum i said no why then he told me what had happened. I rang the help line hoping to not hear my parents or uncles names as the dead by this time it was 5 o clock my family walked in at 11 o clock that night an they were just devastated beyond belief my mum and uncle were wrenched out the pen they said all the police were saying and doing was pushing everyone back in and locking more gates, the sights they seen that day are to hard to discribe i can only imagine ,the men peeing was because they were dead my mum said everything was just coming away from the dead people were checking there pockets as to find out who they were not f##king stealing. I cant believe they made that appoligy its discusting from 3 till 11 oclock that day i thought my closest family had been wiped out as i suppose many other people did when they walked in we just cryed all night as they told of the awful scenes they had seen that day. Next mornin we went to anfield at 8 o clock with flowers sky news poked cameras in my mums face i nearly killed the reporter as my mum couldnt speak she was that devastated they had no sympathy. the scenes at that football ground that day i will never forget there were fans from all over the country grown every team. an that mass of flowers scarfs tributes will always stay in my mind grown men sobbing and they wernt even liverpool fans i will never forget it then 2 days later that b@stard sun wrote them horendous headlines and printed them pictures it was just sickening. I just wonder why the appoligy was not on the headlines? ???? ??? 15 years ago but better still why was that ****** ever printed? ?????? Thanx to the sun me myself and i suppose every other scouser has been branded a theif since that day and still to this i have also been called murdering scum aswell im a 32 year old woman i was 17 at the time and remember it like it was yesterday so sun stick your appoligy up your ****** we dont want to hear or know about any tripe you print i could go on forever but i will stop now think ive said enough  because im very very angry and hustler your comments f_ckin stink aswell:angry:   may the hillsborough 96 R.I.P. god bless yous  your memory will live on in our lives and souls.

I wrote this last year under my other ID, unhappy red.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:21 pm

LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:35 pm

i think i'll buy an MUTV subscription before i by that sh*t rag!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:38 pm

mate not only would i not buy it, I wouldn't read it, or even an article posted from it.

JFT96.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:17 pm

I don't have time to read all 3 pages of text, but do you think that this apology coming "16 years too late" matches our dilemma with Juventus after Heysel?  I mean we did wait 20 years to apologize.. just a thought
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:21 pm

L-Type. The apology was made in July 2004, just the thread has been brought back up today.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion