Big worry in turin for our fans

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Foolsy's lad » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:55 am

MilitiaRusher wrote:so who exactly is planning to go to Turin? or already planned?

I,m going! We're travelling with an organised party and we've paid an extra 30 quid to be taken to a converted castle outside the city for the day where there will be a meal put on and a bar. From there we'll be taken to the ground for the game and then straight to the airport after. My mate booked for me and I think the companys called Sport Travel but not sure what the phone number is.
I'm sure there will be trouble and we can expect to get pelted with all kinds in the ground but hopefully being on an organised trip will cut the risk considerably. Theres no way that I'd be staying overnight, thats for sure.
Foolsy's lad

Postby Starbridge42 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:29 am

Well you'll be in my prayers mate as will all Liverpool fans going to Turin, i'll be praying for your safe return...

and that we win obviously
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Foolsy's lad » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:33 am

Starbridge42 wrote:Well you'll be in my prayers mate as will all Liverpool fans going to Turin, i'll be praying for your safe return...

and that we win obviously

Cheers lad.
Foolsy's lad

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:33 am

MY ADVICE IS STAY IN A BIG BIG GROUP AND DONT LEAVE BHIND STRAGGLERS, IF U HAVE TO TRAVEL ALONE , TAKE A COSH OR SUMFIN FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION. THEY WILL.
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion