Fat head sam cool on diouf

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:11 pm

Is he playing mind games to try and get the price down from 5 million?
Otherwise rafa will have to put him in the shop window, he can never put the red jersey on again. hes a time bomb waiting to go off.

BIG SAM: DIOUF DEAL IN DANGER
SKY Sports 08 April 2005 

Sam Allardyce claims El Hadji Diouf's hot temper could cost him a permanent move to Bolton Wanderers. 

The Liverpool loanee has impressed and is a cult hero at The Reebok Stadium and the Merseysiders are known to be keen on selling the Senegal striker.

Bolton would offer the perfect move for the African attacker but Allardyce has warned that any deal is far from a formality.

"I think that's still to be resolved," he told Sky Sports News. "There's a lot of elements now that will have to be discussed, not just at my level but at board level and chairman level at a club like ours, to actually progress in that area and whether it's the right thing to do or not.

"I mean there's 99.9 percent of time that he's fantastic, it's just the 0.01 percent, the flashpoint in his make-up and in his DNA that's difficult for him to control. And it's difficult for us to say we can ever overcome that scenario and it will not happen again.

"He has a flashpoint in his temperament that explodes at any given time. Unfortunately, neither he nor us knows when that is going to happen."

Allardyce did pay tribute to the impact Diouf has made since his switch to Bolton.

"I think that we're not the same team without him," conceded the Trotters boss. "We're very good but we lose that little bit of flair, that extra edge that is needed to break the opposition down and to create chances either for yourself or someone else.

"I hope when he comes back he can strike the same sort of form as before we lost him."
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:39 pm

lol that with that .01% of the time !! im pretty sure he must have screwed up the decimal point on that one !!
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnnyAldridge fan » Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:52 pm

Sam trying to knock a bit of the transfer fee me thinks,I dont care where he goes as long as it not back to Melwood for preseason training :glare:
JohnnyAldridge fan

Postby Dalglish » Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:12 am

Rafa won't be deceived by Big Sam's feeble attempt at driving down the transfer fee........He is starting to annoy me Big Sam , pleading poverty on the one hand then charging £38 ( Second highest price in the prem for Away fans) ???

He either puts up the money or he shuts the Feck up. He has obviously spent far too much time with all those psychologists he likes to employ and actually belives these bartering tricks work ???  Put away the begging bowl Sam and cough up of feck off :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:11 am

Whether Big W@nker Sam wants to admit it or not, the reason Bolton are in sixth place is because of Diouf, who has scored vital goals for them that most of the time turned out to be the winners of the game.

If wants to Bolton in Europe[UEFA Cup] then he will keep Diouf, just pathetic mind games like Dalglish here said.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Santa » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:21 am

I would rather see Diouf rot in our reserve than see him play for Bolton for a bus fare :angry:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:20 am

Agreed
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion