Player ratings for liverpool v bolton

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Woollyback » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:41 am

gerrard_steven wrote:and r u 100 % u "watched it on the radio?!?! sure u dint LISTEN to it on the radio :laugh:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt cos you're only 17, but there was meant to be a shred of humour in my comment...  if in doubt read the rest of the thread, if still in doubt PM Leon :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:50 am

I "watched the game on the radio" today, sadly it was tower FM which covers Bolton & Bury and judging by their commentary our motm was finnan who rated as 2/10, all the others 1/10 meanwhile Bolton's heroes were all 10/10 and robbed. Bolton's players were of course all fantastic and were done an injustice by not getting all three points.

God I love small-town radio when they think something important's happening in their village :laugh:  silly turds :laugh:

How were they robbed? They created tons of chances but couldn't score against a side who played a midfielder as a striker, that shows their "quality" as Big Sam put it.

Now had there been a clear penalty denied or a ball that crossed the goal line by five yards then yes they would had been robbed but otherwise it wasn't a robbery so they can kiss my red ******. Bunch of w@nkers, we were robbed when we played them at the Reebok, one of the worst officiated games of the season in where a clear goal[Luis Garcia's goal] was denied. That's a robbery.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:05 am

Can anyone tell me why Hyypia isin't playing these days
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:19 am

Because he's sitting on the bench..........

Rafa is making it very clear that he will not put up with underperformers,players with the wrong mentality or players that run their mouth in the press which supposedly is what Hyypia did when he was back home a couple weeks ago. "we don't understand Rafa's tactics"-Hyypia

Well now you can sit on the bench and try to understand them better.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:40 am

incredibly generous Militia Rusher, we were poor but we got the result so I am pleased, points over performance.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:54 am

We're always poor after international games however we managed to win a game that we played poorely in.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:05 am

exactly AB, it will do the players confidence a world of good with a battling hard-fought 1-0 win in which they didn't play to the best of theri abilities but ground-out the result. :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:55 am

chiggz_likes_owen wrote:Can anyone tell me why Hyypia isin't playing these days

the defence looks much better without hyppia....
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sun.mo » Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:16 am

:( i am sad because i missed the match...
in fact i cound not find the game on tv in my country yesterday...
how lucky you are!
this is a lazy kid,she has written nothing here.
sun.mo

Postby stmichael » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:29 pm

the game yesterday was one of the worst games of football i have seen this season but i couldn't care less because we got the three points despite playing cr@p to be honest. infact i came out of the ground and thought about some of the other poor matches i have seen this season in the premiership and i found out one common denominator.

BOLTON WERE IN THEM ALL.

for that club to even be considered as candidates for a champions league game is an embarassment. the only way they get any success is from set pieces and long throw ins. they have an ability to ruin any match and for long spell yesterday they did that.

anyway back to us.

on a positive note, i thought john welsh had a solid game for his debut and carson looked more solid in goal. also, steve finnan is becoming a superbly consistent full back for us. going forward we created very little, but when you consider there was no hamann, alonso, kewell, cisse, baros or morientes, this was hardly surprising. we didn't even have a recognised striker.

back to within 1 point of the blue sh#te now who have to go to a resurgent west brom. we also picked up no further injuries which was critical ahead of tuesday.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Santa » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:51 pm

gerrard_steven wrote:and r u 100 % u "watched it on the radio?!?! sure u dint LISTEN to it on the radio :laugh:

of course he meant it with tongue-in-cheek...too bad your brain don't work hard enough to notice that... :D (sorry for the dig! :blush: )

There are guys who followed the game on radio and then posted their comments as if they were at the game or watched it live on TV, hence these guys "watch the game on radio"...
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion