Kewell heading to spain? - I wouldnt be surprised..........

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:49 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Fancy paying 14 million for an injured player for him not to even play for a whole season :Oo:

nah we'd rather just pay the 6 million for a goalkeeper who breaks a bone everytime he steps out of bed. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:51 pm

stmichael wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Fancy paying 14 million for an injured player for him not to even play for a whole season :Oo:

nah we'd rather just pay the 6 million for a goalkeeper who breaks a bone everytime he steps out of bed. :D

:) True
ffs just thought of somethin, imagine Chris Kirkland havin sex would end up in hossie, with his bird probably still attached :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:52 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:imagine Chris Kirkland havin sex would end up in hossie, with his bird probably still attached :D

:oh:  :(  :devil:  :down:  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:56 pm

well he would how many saves does he have to make maybe 3-4 a game, with sex being more vigorous he would be more active, therefore I bet hes been in A and E loads of times :kungfu:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:27 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:well he would how many saves does he have to make maybe 3-4 a game, with sex being more vigorous he would be more active, therefore I bet hes been in A and E loads of times :kungfu:

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:
How do you explain a "fractured kn'ob"   :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:41 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:well he would how many saves does he have to make maybe 3-4 a game, with sex being more vigorous he would be more active, therefore I bet hes been in A and E loads of times :kungfu:

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:
How do you explain a "fractured kn'ob"   :laugh:

Suppose he could blame the hoover :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:45 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Cant understand why any club would want a player who spends more time in the physio room, than actually on a football pitch ???
Oh yer Woodgate Real Madrid,
Fancy paying 14 million for an injured player for him not to even play for a whole season :Oo:

fancy paying £14million for a striker only to have him injured and sit out 'most the whole season
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Ciggy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:47 pm

Starbridge42 wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Cant understand why any club would want a player who spends more time in the physio room, than actually on a football pitch ???
Oh yer Woodgate Real Madrid,
Fancy paying 14 million for an injured player for him not to even play for a whole season :Oo:

fancy paying £14million for a striker only to have him injured and sit out 'most the whole season

Defender SB :;):

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:51 pm

i was refering to cisse :p
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Ciggy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:53 pm

Starbridge42 wrote:i was refering to cisse :p

Ahhhhhhhh but we didnt buy him injured SB :;):

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:06 am

woof woof ! wrote:
el_stinger wrote:3. Name calling makes your "argument" seem quite 1st grade-like, maybe you should reconsider how you go about talking to people.

5. Grow up d1ckhead. Read the thread for what it is. I have always said that we might need to get rid of him to get some cash, and being the coward that you are, probably were on Harry's bandwagon when everyone wanted his @ss out of Anfield after 20 games.

Just reconsider how you talk to ppl jerk.

Luv the consistency you find in this forum .
:D

I was being pedantic.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Iceman69 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:10 am

He's probably on his way to spain.....but not as a footballer,

probably as a hotel porter or something.
Iceman69

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion