Looking forward to sunday

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:45 pm

zarababe wrote: :O are u serious.. does that mean we have forefeited 3 point.. get real..

Put it this way if u had the choice of finnishing 4th or winning the carling cup which one would you decide on?..i know which one i would rather have   ???
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:50 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
zarababe wrote::O are u serious.. does that mean we have forefeited 3 point.. get real..

Put it this way if u had the choice of finnishing 4th or winning the carling cup which one would you decide on?..i know which one i would rather have   ???

so by possibly winnin the CCF we're gonna lose to Blackburn in a re-arranged game? how's that work? a little confidence taken from what is, admittedly, a mickey mouse cup in comparison to CL and Prem could go a long way. 3 points is only gonna be 3 points regardless of when we play for them.
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion