Igor is one fire!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Puddy Heskey » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:42 pm

Ah poo when i saw the title i thought someone had set biscan alight.He had a good game tho.And about bloody time.We might be hearing the chant of zinadine biscan before long.Not bloody likely.
Puddy Heskey

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:54 pm

Crackin game. Well done to the lad again. Shown he has ability this season and to be honest i've seen the sort of things he's been showing throughout his years here, the problem is he's not consistent.

One thing i LOVE about him is he is always willing to beat players in the centre of the park which is something not enough midfielders do, his dribbling and shimmy's are often superb and have the potential to open teams up, i.e. the other nite and against Deportivo.

Hopefully he'll continue to go from strength to strength.
115-1073096938

Postby the return of HAS » Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:11 pm

Yeah he has done well in a few games this season. He prefers to play in the Steven Gerrard role rather than the Hamann role, and he had his best games alongside a holding midfileder(Hamann or Diao)but I don't think he'll be here next season as his contract is up. But I woulden't be surprised to see him in the Premership next season.

Good luck too him.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion