Amazing story - But funny

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:15 pm

Now I've heard of everyhing... :D

Man Peed Way Out of Avalanche

January 28, 2005
Ananova

A Slovak man trapped in his car under an avalanche freed himself by drinking 60 bottles of beer and urinating on the snow to melt it.

Rescue teams found Richard Kral drunk and staggering along a mountain path four days after his Audi car was buried in the Slovak Tatra mountains.

He told them that after the avalanche, he had opened his car window and tried to dig his way out.

But as he dug with his hands, he realised the snow would fill his car before he managed to break through.

He had 60 half-litre bottles of beer in his car as he was going on holiday, and after cracking one open to think about the problem he realised he could urinate on the snow to melt it, local media reported.

He said: "I was scooping the snow from above me and packing it down below the window, and then I peed on it to melt it. It was hard and now my kidneys and liver hurt. But I'm glad the beer I took on holiday turned out to be useful and I managed to get out of there."

Parts of Europe have this week been hit by the heaviest snowfalls since 1941, with some places registering more than ten feet of snow in 24 hours.

After that much beer i bet he could write " Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch " in the snow ! 

:D  :laugh:  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:31 pm

I think that dude's lying - I reckon he drunk 30 of the beers before he even got in his car, hence why he crashed into an avalanche, then used the other 30 to get his bladder up & running  :D

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's little problems :kungfu:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:33 pm

:D

i once stood by a long ditch, and drank 60 litres of beer. i then proceeded to urinate, and now you can find the Ouse on local maps  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:38 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote: :D

i once stood by a long ditch, and drank 60 litres of beer. i then proceeded to masturbate, and now you can find the Ouse on local maps  :D

:oh:  :oh:  :oh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:50 pm

ive just realised what you did :D :laugh: :D  lol
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum