Satelite recievers

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:36 pm

Right a few on here have them and can only watch sky, and a few of us have a dish on a motor that can turn to diffrent satelites there fore we can recieve nearly every game, home or abroad.
Ive got a Dreambox 500 its about the same size of a video tape its that small, its attached to the pc because I am on a spider network, where is I pay 5 pound a month to recieve everything through an FTP site sort of thing.
But I dont really need to do this because alot is open, I have Sky movies etc and all the sky packet apart from prima fila, and sky sports has changed to NDS.

But all the other channels are open them that you need a card for, ive had loads of card and cams, but if you read about it and get into it its quite easy, hey im a girl and im blonde :D even I can put the codes into my reciever :;): .
So those who live away from anfield and are sick of paying Sky money invest in a dreambox.
Its well worth the money, its a linux computer based reciever, then get a dish on a motor download the files from the internet and away you go :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:06 am

Thanks Ciggy, can you repeat it but in English this time :D  FTP, NDS, spider network.....      wtf?? Help I'm lost!! :alien:

Lyndz d'ya wanna come round my house and twiddle with me bits? :D  (My satellite bits I mean, so I can get all that free stuff :D )
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:08 am

Woollyback wrote:Thanks Ciggy, can you repeat it but in English this time :D  FTP, NDS, spider network.....      wtf?? Help I'm lost!! :alien:

Lyndz d'ya wanna come round my house and twiddle with me bits? :D  (My satellite bits I mean, so I can get all that free stuff :D )

:D No you prefer brunettes flange miester :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:10 am

Isn't that what you are underneath? ???  :devil:  Or do the collars & cuffs match :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:22 am

Woollyback wrote:Isn't that what you are underneath? ???  :devil:  Or do the collars & cuffs match :D

:D Might be but, I is a blonde and dont like all this brunette stuff in flangezone get postin some blondies then maybe ill help you out :devil:  :laugh:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:24 am

:D Might be but, I is a blonde and dont like all this brunette stuff in flangezone get postin some blondies then maybe ill help you out :devil:  :laugh:[/quote]

blondefest it is then :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:25 am

Woollyback wrote: :D Might be but, I is a blonde and dont like all this brunette stuff in flangezone get postin some blondies then maybe ill help you out :devil:  :laugh:

blondefest it is then :D[/quote]
:devil: You know it makes sense :;):  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum