2005 - Rafa's biggest test

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:08 pm

now that this childish bickering has stopped i would like people's opinions on my original post please. ???
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby zarababe » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:37 pm

stmichael wrote:and a message to rafa benitez. welcome to the real world my friend. as great as us fans think you are (your track record proves it), and as much as i know that you are the man to take this club back to the top again, i hope you now realise just how big a job you took on here.

.. I don't think Benitez came here under any illusions. when he first arrived he said he would assess the squad and then start making changes... he has also said recently that this squad is not up to playing and winning in 4 competitions..that is a realstic assessment.. champions league is important beacuse of the money alone ..

No other manager cud have done an better with the horror list of injuries.. loosing Alonsoooo was the last straw.. any team will miss a playmaker with his range of passing and vision.. and we sadly lack that creativity in midfiled as a result..

I for one am guilty of thinkiing that we might finish in 3rd this year.. but I have faith and optimism for the future that this man ... Rafael Benitez.. will lead this club bak to where it belongs..

...while others on here have been disgracefull in there response to him after yesterday .. I say deadwood will be cut out and the new will settle and improve.. and more new faces from wherever will come ... because of the Grt name of the Club and Benitez... the respect he commands and the knowlegde he has..

P.S ignore that Roberts.. disgraceful  behaviour and signiture...  :angry:  :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:45 pm

zarababe wrote:I for one am guilty of thinkiing that we might finish in 3rd this year..

i was the same zarababe. i said at the start of the season that 3rd was the very best we could hope for, but it meant one of the big three having a poor season by their standards. manure started the season terribly, but once they got all their players back, have gone on a great unbeaten run.

we will now be very fortunate to finish 4th. we are level on points with charlton for gods sake. everytime boro and everton slip up we fail to take advantage. :(
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby maximus » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:29 pm

Roberts wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:roberts u realise if Rafa turns it around, which he will, then you can't go back on this rubbish.

I hope he does turn it round and I end up with Omelette on my face but I cant see it happening.
And turning it around means winning the Premiership title not finishing 3rd or 4th every season in the League, and I cant see that happening for many years

Legend Roberts

Stick to posting immature, childish and complete b@llocks to increase your post count in the 'General Chat forum' please  :angry: (even though you are cr@p at that as well!!)
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:23 pm

maximus wrote:
Roberts wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:roberts u realise if Rafa turns it around, which he will, then you can't go back on this rubbish.

I hope he does turn it round and I end up with Omelette on my face but I cant see it happening.
And turning it around means winning the Premiership title not finishing 3rd or 4th every season in the League, and I cant see that happening for many years

Legend Roberts

Stick to posting immature, childish and complete b@llocks to increase your post count in the 'General Chat forum' please  :angry: (even though you are cr@p at that as well!!)

Go and get sh@gged up the @rse by your boyfriend you sad tw@t, and maybe remove his sh1t from your eyes and wake up to reality and actually face up to the team Liverpool really are

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby Redrider » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:37 pm

stmichael wrote:well a happy new year to you all! of course when i say happy new year, i am talking in the literal sense of the word, because from a football perspective, the year could not have got off to a much worse start. :(

and a message to rafa benitez. welcome to the real world my friend.

St Mick, you have expressed much the same view as me in the Benitez Resigns topic, although you have expressed it in a less dramatic way.
But one element that you have not covered, is what is going on behind the scenes ?

The kind of display we saw at Southampton, was reminiscent of a group of players with 'no interest' and problems !
Are the problems in the dressing room ?
Has SG told them all he is off ?
Have the players fallen out of love with Rafa ?
Is there a Spanish v the Rest poblem ?
To me there seems to be a malaise spreading through the team.

I am also concened with the constant breakdown of the re-financing deals. Parry keeps switching off the light at the end of the tunnel. I cannot understand how they keep thinking that they can get someone to put money into the club without giving them a share of the ownership ! It seems to me that they are looking for 'cake and keeping their halfpenny'

All a bit bizare !     Where are we going ?
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion