Steven gerrard - Yesterday

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mistyred » Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:56 pm

Stu that is interesting if it is true, But if it is he hides this fact very well.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:01 pm

stu_the_red wrote:
Hasnt  SG been a supporter since he was in his dads left  b.ollock tho? He was born a red , he wants the same as all of us.
Think about it , all of us have had dreams of playing for Liverpool , .00001% of us will would ever get a chance to even sniff a ball let alone play.
SG has achieved a childhood dream to play for the team he has supported since he was a kid , turned down a double your money and every chance of winning silver to stay because Raffa and SG,s family persuaded him too and because he loves this club. He is a supporter first , then a player.......was Owen or Macmanaman a supporter? no both blue noses when they were kids.

Steven Gerrard was a blue as a kid. I'm sick of repeating myself. He became a Liverpool "Supporter/Fan" when he joined the academy and they brain washed him. He used to turn up to Whiston Juniors in an Everton Kit for christs sake.

He's a turncoate and it wouldn't suprise me if this lack of loyalty came through once again in the future.

Stu here you are again talking complete shabite.  Then again they do say stickto things your good at dont they.  An talking shabite is your speciality.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby liamac » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:22 pm

If he was blue when he was born must of been cos he had  hyperthermia............have never heard about that before.
Didnt he used to go to the games as a kid ?

When i was a kid i played in blue for the team i played for, never meant i was a toffee .
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:27 pm

murphy0151 wrote:He made me sick yesterday, after every challange he was hugging and shaking hands with all the chelsea players.  He couldnt off made it any more blatenly obvious that hes off to chelsea.

Gutted by these antics.

Maybe he was just being nice...

But think, would he hug any of our players...or shake hands with them?! Especially if we injure one of your players... ???

Or Arsenal or any team along the lines for that matter.
77-1099054247

Postby liamac » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:32 pm

No he wouldnt , but thats because its Man utd !!! :D  :D  :D

My older brother is one of you lot , and we have the same discussions  (arguments...........well he is my brother  :D  )
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:33 pm

liamac wrote:No he wouldnt , but thats because its Man utd !!! :D  :D  :D

I know...thats why I mentioned Arsenal..!

Your brother is a very wise man! :;):
77-1099054247

Postby liamac » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:49 pm

No  he just has impeccably poor taste  :D  :D  :D
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:03 pm

Stu here you are again talking complete shabite.  Then again they do say stickto things your good at dont they.  An talking shabite is your speciality.

You're basing this on what?

Windy Arbour road Whiston Juniors FC. Know as the "cricky". I played for Harry Warburton (skip) for this team. Steven Gerrard and Lee Trundle are two players who've played for this club. I played from when i was 8 till i was 14, then i left.

Steven Gerrard played there from 7 till he was 13, do the maths dickhead.

I was there when he was. I saw it for myself. Also, my best mate Andrew ford the year above me played down there for at the time. He has a brother called Paul who played in the same team as Steven. Paul and Andy's next door neighbor was called David Bolton. He is the same age as Paul and Steven and played in the same team.

Skip will all back up what i'm telling you. As will the other lads. If you don't want to believe it and you want to believe what people with no actual knowledge of this say and what the papers say and what Steven wants you to believe, thats your problem. You live in your little fantasy world. Lets face it, would any real Liverpool fan CONSIDER leaving a club where they were idiolised and "supported frmo childhood"? Balls would they!!

Go down and ask Skip yourself.
115-1073096938

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion