Good times 4 christmas - Rafa has done a great job this year

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Hamza » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:20 pm

We have had major changes this year but i noticed this year around liverpool fc there is good spirts and not just beacuse its christmas. Our inspirational captain Gerrard again commited his future to the club and aloung side Xabi Alonso we have a very good midfield parternship. Milan Baros is now amoung the goals there are talk of Anelka or Morintes both great strikers. Our Young talent is coming through in Witbread and Raven who both look like good defenders for the future and it great we don t have to use our first team to get futher in the carling cup last year i will never forget when we had Biscan and Daio at centre back. Also that Rafa has got preformances out of player we though had nothing in them i mean if anyone told me Igor and Djimi would get man of the match against Depor in the Champions league i would have died laughin. We have nt been consitant in the league but that can be sorted

Good JOb Rafa keep going
Hamza

Postby L-type » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:25 pm

Benitex has just started his reforms.  When they are finished everyone will be all sad and tired from having to polish all our damn trophies every day.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:52 pm

isn't benitex a washing machine? :p
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:36 pm

not sure, you know what i meant though...
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion