Gerrard - Football365

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:25 pm

Gerrard has made a mistake. He has been saying certain things that have him linked with every club with cash in the world. By saying certain things he has put pressure on himself. Excluding the goal he scored against Olympiakos, it wasn't a good performance. The rash challenge he made was idiotic in my opinion because now he will not be able to play in the next round yet he want's to play in the Champions League? He has to start thinking about things before he does them.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby kenco » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:47 pm

only for the goal he scored and the result.i think he would have taken a hammering from the press and the supporters for the comments he came out with before such a massive game.what do you think the reaction would have been if we had been beaten? his comments must of had an effect on his team mates, for christ sake! he's the liverpool captain. :( :(
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:55 pm

Usually anfield is alive with chants of Stevie Gerrard, but it only happened once on wednesday night the fans arnt stupid and he must have realised this :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:20 pm

Even Benitez said that Gerrard will have to watch what he says.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:19 am

I wouldnt get into a shi.t fight with members of the 365 site,theres people on there with some serious mental issues.They`ve somehow managed to hijack the accounts of members on another site i post on,and they`re fuc.king it up big time.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion