Blackburn? - Dirty players or ****** pitch?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dalglish » Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:36 am

:ghostface:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:48 am

Maybe it is time to do something about the standard of refereeing in this country. If the ref's did their job, then there would have been less injuries. At Millwall that guy Muscat should have been sent off on 3 occasions. The only way to prevent such foul play is to give more yellow and red cards. I think english football in general suffers because of this, and good technical flair players suffer at all levels. Maybe that is one of the many reasons why our best players have so little skill?

Anyway. If there was any chance of us lifting the premiership throphy this year it effectively ended on Ewood park october 30.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby L-type » Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:10 am

Personally I think there is too much gray between a card and when not, it's all a matter of perspective. also now the ref has to deal with the issues of divers. Personally i wa very unhappy with the ref today, that one guy Tufay should have been thrown off of the pitch on several occasions, he was just dirty and cheap.  I was also dissappointed with our defense and would finger Hyppia as having a dreadful game and would be held accountable for the 2nd goal.  We deserved to win we just had some bad luck, but hey You make your own luck so lets bounce back and crush Boro and Deportivo .
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:17 am

Hustler wont be banned wrote:I dont take steriods, i jst wont be patronised by a woman in a football forum, or on the road.

It doesnt matter i expect to be banned again shortly, so im already thinking up  my new screen name for monday.

Understand. You have been abused by your mum which is why you are longing for attention and won't take any ****** from any girls in this forum  :D
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:20 am

banana wrote:Anyway. If there was any chance of us lifting the premiership throphy this year it effectively ended on Ewood park october 30.

Well while I don't think we will win the Premiership this year but why do you think all hopes ended yesterday?

You are spot on the re: standard of referees in Premiership
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion