A look at who doesn't fit

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby shanks13 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:42 am

This is a self post but instead of writing it all up here I thought I'd link it. I hope that's ok, feel free to move it somewhere otherwise!

http://blog.oddslife.com/2012/07/a-pass ... -dilemmas/
shanks13
LFC Basic Member

Postby redalltheway36 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:29 pm

The trouble started when we were linked to Mata. I know paper talk and wages. Still we should of pushed the boat out and cost not much more than Drowning. Then joe cole even bigger mistake 90 grand a week for what. Gets sent off first game thats all i remember him doing that season. Also he coming meant Aqua going out on loan first time. Big mistake should of been given at least till january to prove himself plus we severley missed his creativity. Then Kenny comes Aquilani has the best form ive ever seen in pre-season friendlies cannot get my head around kennys thinking. The lad made our team tick like ive nevedr seen for years. Lets be honest at the back were sorted keeper and back 4 sound. The midfield mascherano lucas gerrard aquilani should of been jelled together and stuck with. Dont give me mash not wanting to be here *****. Hendo adam spearing shelvey i mean look at the difference in quality. Then Drowning what a joke him and joe cole must be on 150 grand between them and people still moan about Aquilanis wages? Then carroll same thing is happening to him as Aquilani bought for alot of money then sent out on loan before you can proof yourself. Its ok brendan having his own system and philosophy but what ive learnt is that you need a plan B and my worry is look at our midfielders all the same uncreative types. Now upfront you suarez and Borini similar types. And to our bench over the years our bench has always lacked compared to the top runners. Think about it were not swansea but is our midfield now much better than theres was dont think so. your system will only improve if you have better quality players to improve it. We have a very tough september and october  i hope we gel quickly
redalltheway36
LFC Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:17 pm

I'm going to do a Benny and say "Spare me from fucking 'blog writers' and their incessant need to be heard" ...... sorry ,but sometimes
its good to just do a  Benny . :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Simari » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:07 pm

redalltheway36 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:29 am wrote:The trouble started when we were linked to Mata. I know paper talk and wages. Still we should of pushed the boat out and cost not much more than Drowning. Then joe cole even bigger mistake 90 grand a week for what. Gets sent off first game thats all i remember him doing that season. Also he coming meant Aqua going out on loan first time. Big mistake should of been given at least till january to prove himself plus we severley missed his creativity. Then Kenny comes Aquilani has the best form ive ever seen in pre-season friendlies cannot get my head around kennys thinking. The lad made our team tick like ive nevedr seen for years. Lets be honest at the back were sorted keeper and back 4 sound. The midfield mascherano lucas gerrard aquilani should of been jelled together and stuck with. Dont give me mash not wanting to be here *****. Hendo adam spearing shelvey i mean look at the difference in quality. Then Drowning what a joke him and joe cole must be on 150 grand between them and people still moan about Aquilanis wages? Then carroll same thing is happening to him as Aquilani bought for alot of money then sent out on loan before you can proof yourself. Its ok brendan having his own system and philosophy but what ive learnt is that you need a plan B and my worry is look at our midfielders all the same uncreative types. Now upfront you suarez and Borini similar types. And to our bench over the years our bench has always lacked compared to the top runners. Think about it were not swansea but is our midfield now much better than theres was dont think so. your system will only improve if you have better quality players to improve it. We have a very tough september and october  i hope we gel quickly

People are moaning about a player that we bought for £20m who's hardly ever played for us in over 3 years. Nothing wrong with moaning about that !!

People are moaning about paying Joe Cole £90k a week. Nothing wrong with moaning about that !!

Get rid of these players who haven't played for us and never will.

Then get rid of the rest and it's a bloody long list :rasp
Simari
LFC Super Member

Postby RichardLFC1 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:33 pm

The six in question i would keep a total of 2 of them Carroll and pacheco. Adam and Downing were bought for alot of money but havent made the grade id rather sell them now for a lower price then pay them another years wages and sell them for a much lower price. Bellamy although he wears his heart on his sleeve i think the level we need to be at we cant carry a player like Bellamy. Cole could perhaps do a job for us as he is so versatile however with links with Allen Dempsey and Henderson already here along with Sterling id rather not pay a player 90 Grand a week to sit on the bench.

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Carry Bellamy ?!

Bellamy carried the team lots of time last season !!
Benny The Noon

Postby shanks13 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:23 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:17 pm wrote:I'm going to do a Benny and say "Spare me from fucking 'blog writers' and their incessant need to be heard" ...... sorry ,but sometimes
its good to just do a  Benny . :D

Fair play  :laugh:
shanks13
LFC Basic Member

Postby redalltheway36 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:44 pm

redalltheway36 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:29 pm wrote:The trouble started when we were linked to Mata. I know paper talk and wages. Still we should of pushed the boat out and cost not much more than Drowning. Then joe cole even bigger mistake 90 grand a week for what. Gets sent off first game thats all i remember him doing that season. Also he coming meant Aqua going out on loan first time. Big mistake should of been given at least till january to prove himself plus we severley missed his creativity. Then Kenny comes Aquilani has the best form ive ever seen in pre-season friendlies cannot get my head around kennys thinking. The lad made our team tick like ive nevedr seen for years. Lets be honest at the back were sorted keeper and back 4 sound. The midfield mascherano lucas gerrard aquilani should of been jelled together and stuck with. Dont give me mash not wanting to be here *****. Hendo adam spearing shelvey i mean look at the difference in quality. Then Drowning what a joke him and joe cole must be on 150 grand between them and people still moan about Aquilanis wages? Then carroll same thing is happening to him as Aquilani bought for alot of money then sent out on loan before you can proof yourself. Its ok brendan having his own system and philosophy but what ive learnt is that you need a plan B and my worry is look at our midfielders all the same uncreative types. Now upfront you suarez and Borini similar types. And to our bench over the years our bench has always lacked compared to the top runners. Think about it were not swansea but is our midfield now much better than theres was dont think so. your system will only improve if you have better quality players to improve it. We have a very tough september and october  i hope we gel quickly

look i wrote yesterday and all the players i mentioned had a shocker.
redalltheway36
LFC Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Downing scored the winner pal
Benny The Noon

Postby Raoul » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Benny The Noon » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:52 pm wrote:Downing scored the winner pal

And I guess you could argue that Cole did well by getting injured so early and give Sterling a run...   :lookaround
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion